Integrator

View Integrator's Comments BY TICKER:
ADP, AMZN, BP, CSCO, KO, MA, MSFT, T, V
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding BP [View article]
    Thanks for the clarification Pentane, my mistake on the overestimation.
    Dec 2 10:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding BP [View article]
    The valuation comps provide excellent upside once the distraction of the lawsuit can be overcome
    Dec 2 10:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding BP [View article]
    Thanks Horseman, appreciate the feedback.
    Dec 2 10:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding BP [View article]
    The deal with Rosneft does provide access to some compelling assets and political influence. The magnitude of the spill clearly was far worse than Exxon, I think timing of settlement of obligations in that instance could be something to bear in mind as far a when the ultimate liability should be fully discharged
    Dec 2 10:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding BP [View article]
    Agree, the government initiated actions do stand to have material impacts on the outcome. Arguably a range of possible outcomes in relation to these fines are already priced into the stock, and given similar legal avenues for appeals, could be a long time before any fines gets imposed, appealed and ultimately paid.
    Dec 2 10:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding BP [View article]
    Thanks for the feedback Ludo. Interesting that the claims ultimately took so long to get paid out at the end of the day. Not altogether surprising given the mechanics of the legal system.
    Dec 2 10:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Adding BP [View article]
    Thanks for the comment...well aware of the class settlement... the vagaries of what constitutes a claim and validity of amount will be debated by various parties, their lawyers and court appointed administrators, decided and settled which is what is exactly what is occuring now
    Dec 2 01:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Market Tops, Froth And What I'm Watching Now [View article]
    Thanks Juds, Agree that multiple expansion accounts for a significant driving force behind recent market moves up. I am happy taking a back seat till sometime next year
    Nov 27 08:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 30 And Under 100k Portfolio  [View instapost]
    That's a good looking portfolio!. I'd try and diversify PBA a little more...looks like its a disproportionally large part of the portfolio
    Oct 22 08:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Q3 2013 Update [View article]
    Thanks for the feedback DGM! I'm optimistic that the recent additions of Coca Cola and McDonalds will serve me well over the years!
    Oct 6 02:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Q3 2013 Update [View article]
    Martin, I think once FHCO look to scale up, they'll need a set of managers who can grow a business rather than introduce innovation/product. That could mean a different set of folks depending on what the experience set, core competencies are of current management.
    Oct 6 12:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Q3 2013 Update [View article]
    Thanks horowitz. BP currently represents my main energy exposure. I agree that having some additional energy picks is probably a smart move given energy demands globally are not decreasing.
    Oct 6 12:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Q3 2013 Update [View article]
    Thanks for the comment gorgo.I've looked at kmi in the past, I like the idea of pipeline business and collected a toll for things following through the asset. The tax consequences are something I'm not fully versed in. I happen to have a large position in BP as my energy exposure, but I will have a closer look at pipeline assets.
    Oct 6 12:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Q3 2013 Update [View article]
    I think one of the big things that helped early on was a very aggressive savings rate. I was able to save >50% of my income and redeploy my savings into dividend. I also added to holdings aggressively during 2008-2009, and step ups in income after some further study also materially helped.
    Oct 5 01:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Dividend Portfolio: Q3 2013 Update [View article]
    Absolutely. They are detailed in the attached link. In addition to Telstra, National Australia Bank, Westpac, Commonwealth Bank and Cochlear, anything denoted by ASX: in front of it is an Australian stock holding.
    Oct 5 10:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment