Integrator

View Integrator's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Wells Fargo: Q2 2015 Buy [View article]
    Charles, I guess technically they are already deriving insurance revenues, what they look to be doing is to extend revenues from this segment. Time will tell if this is a profitable market for the business to go after but banking and insurance at least seem to be adjacent business lines, with a competency in risk management being the common thread between them
    Jul 14, 2015. 05:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wells Fargo: Q2 2015 Buy [View article]
    Thanks Rube, appreciate the feedback
    Jul 14, 2015. 05:50 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Wells Fargo: Q2 2015 Buy [View article]
    A core depositary advantage, and solid risk management will stand this company in good stead for many years.
    Jul 14, 2015. 05:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wells Fargo: Q2 2015 Buy [View article]
    spparowlake, I guess the lesson there is you also need to look at buying at reasonable valuations. KO was arguably very expensive in 1998.
    Jul 14, 2015. 05:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wells Fargo: Q2 2015 Buy [View article]
    B&H,

I think you make a good point. You don't have to pick and invest in every great business. A core solid holding of great companies picked up at reasonable prices will ensure long term investing success which you have clearly experienced. I also wish that prices were a little cheaper so that I can buy greater yield!.
    Jul 14, 2015. 05:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pepsi Q2 2015 - Buy [View article]
    blueberry50, must have been some good accumulation for you there in PEP over a number of years!
    Jul 14, 2015. 05:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pepsi Q2 2015 - Buy [View article]
    Thanks Rose!. This is a business that I really feel one can feel pretty comfortable in long term given the strength of its core assets. Carbonated beverages may wane, but Pepsi will no doubt find something else suitable to fill the void.
    Jul 14, 2015. 05:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pepsi Q2 2015 - Buy [View article]
    I initially also started using loyal 3 also, but they didn't have the diversity and range of stocks that I wanted. I was happy to pay the $10 bucks for the 30 stock trade to get that range and selection
    Jul 14, 2015. 05:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pepsi Q2 2015 - Buy [View article]
    cheesepep,
    my strategy ex also. steady quarterly additions. I didn't realize chip and oatmeal were such strong drivers of growth!
    Jul 14, 2015. 05:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Costco: Q2 2015 Buy [View article]
    Nathan, I agree with you, this is primarily total return in the short term. The low yield is not really meaningful enough to classify this as traditional dividend growth. I also hold a few of these types of stocks in my portfolio, not too many though.
    Jul 14, 2015. 05:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Costco: Q2 2015 Buy [View article]
    Thanks Rose. I believe the company is hovering around fair value also. I think my purchases will still represent good value in years to come, but I agree that reducing the PE would derisk the purchase. There is something to be said for buying quality stocks at good prices. I guess time will be the judge of how good my price points are.
    Jul 14, 2015. 05:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Costco: Q2 2015 Buy [View article]
    BH,

I also lament the higher PE's on this stock. I'd love to get this cheaper, and I'm sure opportunities will present themselves over time.
    Jul 14, 2015. 04:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My 30 Stocks For 30 Years: Q2 2015 Update [View article]
    JZ, The records of Nike and Disney over a long period of time tend to speak for themselves. They are businesses that I've gone out of my way to make a place for in my portfolio. I think if you steadily build a position over time, its a good way to enter these stocks.
    Jul 7, 2015. 01:42 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • My 30 Stocks For 30 Years: Q2 2015 Update [View article]
    zidnuz, the revenue growth and return on equity tends to be a bit low for my liking with utilities.
    Jul 7, 2015. 12:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My 30 Stocks For 30 Years: Q2 2015 Update [View article]
    Saint Mark, understood. That's part of the reason why I was attracted to consistent, regular accumulation.
    Jul 7, 2015. 12:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment