View as an RSS Feed
View Intelligent Speculator's Articles BY TICKER:
- New Trade: Long Twitter And Short Demand Media
- Ultimate Sustainable Dividend Portfolio - July 2014 Update - Tougher Month
- Facebook Reports Impressive Results But It's Only Getting Started
- New Trade: Long Google And Short Blue Nile
- Looking For An Entry Point For Twitter
- I Can't Afford To Take A Shot On Amazon At This Point
- Amazon Ventures Into Payments, Can It Succeed?
Winning The Ecosystem War At All Cost
- Ecosystems will dominate the landscape more than ever in the coming decade. They are involved in a race to expand those ecosystems as quickly as possible.
- The main downside right now is that they are mostly acquiring and outbidding themselves for these assets.
- Apple, Google and a few others seem poised to reap major benefits.
- LinkedIn Getting Killed... What To Do Now?
- The Biggest Battle Yet For Ecosystems (Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon)
- Ultimate Sustainable Dividend Portfolio: April 2014 Update
- Should Yahoo Go Down The Netflix Road?
- McDonald's, As Good Of A Dividend Stock As It Gets?
- A Quick Take On Amazon
- 2 Questionable Tech Stocks Going Public?
- Carl Icahn Will Fail... But He's Not Totally Wrong
- Why TripAdvisor Should Consider Acquiring OpenTable
- A Believer In Netflix... It's Not Too Late
- Making The Long Term Case For TripAdvisor
- The Ecosystems Play Is Expanding, Which Is Bullish For Apple
- Ultimate Guide To Building A High-Yield Dividend Portfolio
- Betting On Zuckerberg Is A Smart Move
- Valuation Discrepancy Between LinkedIn And Twitter
- Time To Get Out Of Yahoo
- Rackspace: One Of The Worst Investments Out There
- The One Stock That Got Away...?
- Why Apple's Downside Is So Limited
- Can Wal-Mart Or Costco Successfully Compete With Amazon?
- Is Cisco Good Enough To Make The USDP?
- Twitter Is No Facebook
- Ultimate Sustainable Dividend Portfolio - September 2013 Update - Thanks Microsoft!
- Google Will Dominate Cars The Same Way It Dominates Phones