- Isis Ally Alnylam - Trying To Understand Its Astounding Valuations
- Life Sciences Offer Good Growth With Much Less Risk Than Biopharmaceuticals
- Ballantyne Strong: Beacon Switching To Technology Services
- Understanding Air T's Low Valuations In Relation To Its Big Daddy
- S&W Seed Co. Stock Price Marked Down From $11 To $7: A High Risk But High Reward Long-Term Buy
This user currently has no profile.
Married with 4 kids. Schooled and live in USA, but have done medical work in 5 other countries. Never cared about investing until the European Debt crisis, when I read some apocalyptic stuff on the web, then discovered Warren Buffett, and believed him: the USA has a resilient economy and many great corporations. No financial schooling at all, but have read on Buffett (Jeff Matthews), and books by Benjamin Graham, Peter Lynch, Joel Greenblatt, Ken Fisher, Peter Schiff, and John Mihaljevic.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I am interested in your per... on Isis Ally Alnylam - Trying To Understand Its As...
- What an enjoyable article t... on A Stock Warren Buffett May Secretly Hold
- Good pickup, Zach. 10Q show... on Understanding Air T's Low Valuations In Relatio...
- touche', wdchil - you shoul... on IBM Shrinks - Analysts Hate It
- Alex, I just looked at Vizi... on Apple May Earn $46 Billion In Annual Profit Fro...
Latest comments on Intrepid Investor's Articles
- Intrepid Investor on Isis Ally Alnylam - Trying To Understand Its As...
- leviek on Isis Ally Alnylam - Trying To Understand Its As...
- wmcraigbarnard on Isis Ally Alnylam - Trying To Understand Its As...
- 9663131 on Isis Ally Alnylam - Trying To Understand Its As...
- Crash survivor87 on Isis Ally Alnylam - Trying To Understand Its As...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »