View Invest Chief's Articles BY TICKER:
4 Major Predictions For 2015
- Shiller PE at 26.67 is in a "historical dangerzone".
- Margin debt has reached a new record, at 2.91% of US GDP.
- Eurozone faces troubles with Greece, falling euro and potential QE program.
- Continued decline in oil will have far reaching implications.
- Lack of "safety" securities creates another source of uncertainty for investors.
LUV To SAVE: Falling Oil Gives Airlines Life
- With Oil down -41.3% year to date, airlines benefit greatly from continued lower cost associated with fuel costs.
- UAL, DAL, LUV, SAVE are some of the top players in the industry that should continue to profit and gain market share in the industry.
- Bloomberg estimates airline industry will see $12 billion "windfall" in earnings as airliners see lower cost and offer limited discounts to consumers.
4 Medical Device Companies Worth A Look Based On Risk
- With medical devices continuing to see increased demand, there are various ways to gain exposure to this growth based on risk tolerance.
- Growth in demand for these devices in Asia is set to grow over the next several years, as emerging markets continue to upgrade current systems.
- As the bull market continues forward with some analysts questioning its age and stability, investors should turn to industries that are resilient or in high demand.
- Should You Turn To Low-Volatility ETFs During Market Uncertainty? Part 2
Should You Turn To Low-Volatility ETFs During Market Uncertainty? Part 1
- The S&P 500 closed out the year with 31.8% gain and economic reports signaled that the economic recovery was taking hold.
- As the bull market nears its 5th year, history says we could be experiencing a significant correction sometime in the near future.
- Long-term investors have some relatively new options at their disposal in the form of low-volatility ETFs.
- These funds help curb volatility risk and maintain equity market exposure relatively cheaply.
- Pandora Facing Potential Apple Competition
- Ford Shrugs Off Recalls, Focuses On International Markets
- Bank Profits On The Rise?
- Should You Be Investing In Russia?
- The Only European Investment To Consider
- The Gold Trade
- Is It Time To Invest In Coal?
- Starbucks: Tough Quarter Is A Buying Opportunity
- 4 Apple Suppliers To Consider In The Lead-Up To The iPhone 5 Launch
- The Bearish Case For Lululemon: Insiders Selling Hand Over Fist
- Gold Rally On The Way?
- How Libor Fines Could Impact Banks
- Dynegy Enters Bankruptcy: The Warning Signs
- US Airways: The Future Is Looking Up
- How To Play Consumer Confidence
- Irrational Market's Latest Target: Schlumberger
- The Irrational Market: Caterpillar Has Been Unfairly Punished
- Cummins: Long-Term Contracts Should Help Boost Profits, Growth
- Tibco Software Is A Buy
- Diversifying Energy Holdings For The Long-Term
- Illinois Tool Works Is A Buy Here
- 3 Plays on Jobs and Another 3 on Europe's Woes
- 6 Names for a Possible Recession
- 9 Stocks With Big Long-Term Returns
- Keep Calm and Carry on: Surviving the Next Few Days
- Caterpillar's Earnings Miss is Overblown
- It's Huge: Apple's Possible Partnership With China Mobile