View as an RSS Feed
My Income Portfolio Quarterly Update (Q2 2014)
- This article series on my portfolio is designed to prove that income investing is not just for people near retirement.
- Dividend growth investing is the most reliable way to generate recurring income over time. You must have an investment strategy and I hope these articles will help you.
- Many times as an income investor we get attached to certain holdings, but you must be willing to swap holdings when they no longer perform to your standards.
My Income Portfolio Update: Exchanging A High-Yield ETF For A Solid-Yield REIT
- High-yield bonds have been a part of my portfolio for quite a few years now. Over time, their diminishing yield has made me scrutinize at just what level they become less appealing to me.
- Once my high-yield bond ETF quit paying 6%-plus in dividends, I decided it was time for a change.
- So I replaced the iShares iBoxx High Yield Corporate Bond ETF with LTC Properties Inc., a REIT. The article outlines my selection process and my reasons for choosing this stock.
My Income Portfolio Quarterly Update (Q1 2014)
- Income Portfolio.
- Long Term Holdings.
- Dividend Reinvestment Strategy.
- My Income Portfolio Update: Investment Exchange
- My Income Portfolio Quarterly Update (Q4 2013)
- The Next 5: More Investments For My Income Portfolio
- My Income Portfolio Quarterly Update (Q3 2013)
- Bank Earnings Are Growing - Good Sign Or Lagging Indicator?
- Ranking And Comparing 8 Income Generating Insurance Companies
- My Income Portfolio Quarterly Update (Q2 2013)
- DuPont Growing Agriculture Profits
- 6 Mid-Cap Electric Utilities For An Income Portfolio
- General Electric - Doubling Down On Natural Gas
- 4 Dividend-Paying Financial Companies With Upside Potential
- 5 Dividend-Paying Companies Repurchasing Their Stock
- Restaurant Wars
- 4 Companies Generating Income From The Business Of Babies
- My Income Portfolio Quarterly Update (Q1 2013)
- Farming For Income
- Who Is Winning The Drink Wars?
- 3 Water Utilities To Quench Your Dividend Thirst And 1 To Avoid
- GE Refocusing For Success
- 5 Stocks To Replace H.J. Heinz In Your Portfolio
- 2 Dividend Stocks Profiting From Commodities
- 5 'Intuition' Dividend Stocks For An Income Portfolio
- 5 Small Cap Dividend Growth Stocks For An Income Portfolio
- 5 Utility Stocks For Your Income Portfolio
- Kimberly-Clark: Re-Inventing Consistency
- DuPont's Numbers: Beyond The Surface
- Anchor Stocks For An Income Portfolio
- Building An Income Portfolio