Invest Yourself

View Invest Yourself's Comments BY TICKER:
DD, GE, INTC, KMB, O, WM, WU
  • DuPont Growing Agriculture Profits [View article]
    I fully expected DD to divest its Titanium Oxide business at some point in the future It has been a significant drag on the company for some time now due to its volatile nature.
    May 31 09:13 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • DuPont Growing Agriculture Profits [View article]
    very interesting piece of history that you have introduced here.
    May 30 06:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • DuPont Growing Agriculture Profits [View article]
    I just had a sneaking feelinf that you would be the first one to comment on this article. I don't think anyone pays as much attentiont to DD that you do.
    May 30 09:35 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • DuPont Growing Agriculture Profits [View article]
    yes you are correct I fat fingered those years I will submit a correction
    May 29 07:22 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • DuPont's Numbers: Beyond The Surface [View article]
    Just trying to understand your stance on DD. Its always useful to understand the counter stance of others. It forces me to broaden my scope of information considered. you present some very valid points. I just want to understand your angle and intent. You can never truly understand someone until you understand their stance. in no way did I mean to offend or accuse you of slanted opinions I just wanted to understand your stance a little better.
    Jan 25 10:35 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • DuPont's Numbers: Beyond The Surface [View article]
    dupont does have currently over 4 Billion dollars in cash on hand as well. I am starting to get the feeling that you are not a fan of Duponts management team. Did you get burned by them in the past?
    Jan 24 07:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • DuPont's Numbers: Beyond The Surface [View article]
    SYT I agree with but MON has been flat to down over the last 5 years though.
    Jan 24 01:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • DuPont's Numbers: Beyond The Surface [View article]
    I agree that they will have to pay but much what you are alluding to until the fund is set up or numbers released I can't account for a unknown amount of lost funding. Until I know the scope and structure of the settlement I cannot account for that though. I appreciate the input. I learned something in your last post I have never read the FAS.
    Jan 24 10:15 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • DuPont's Numbers: Beyond The Surface [View article]
    The profit from that sale will be used primarily in the stock repurchase agreement
    Jan 24 09:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • DuPont's Numbers: Beyond The Surface [View article]
    While litigation like this can be a drain on the company its true impact and weight cannot be judged until the verdict is rendered. Dupont could potentially win partial claims and lessen the impact to its bottom line. litigation numbers will have to be processed once the full weight is understood. I did consider them when writing this article but its hard to write about something that has yet to be decided.
    Jan 24 09:15 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment