View as an RSS Feed
Profit From 50% Discounts On Korean Preferreds
- Weiss Korean Opportunity is a company designed to take advantage of a specific opportunity in Korea where preferred shares are discounted to common shares.
- Preferred currently trade at a 45% discount to common stock despite an equal claim to the earnings of the company.
- In the last few weeks discounts have been closing quickly as investor sentiment has changed.
- WKOF is invested in a basket of these preferreds, which if the discount is eliminated would have 80% upside.
- IBM Versus Oracle
- Ridley: Hidden Growth Stock At A Bargain Price
- EZCorp Thrived During Recession, But What Does The Future Hold?
- Gordmans Stores: High Growth And A Fair Price