- Boom or Bust Cycle: Where Are We Now?
- Don't Let Moving Averages Distract You
- Technical Rally Could Indicate Computerized Panic Buying
- Remember the Falling Dollar?
Government Should Use Tax Policy to Fight Unemployment
Editors' Pick • Jul. 5, 2009 • 13 Comments
- Why President Obama's Proposed Regulations Subsidize Bank Investment
- Are Markets 'Decoupling' - And How Would We Know?
- Markets Are at a Crossroads
- Chase Yield with MLPs and Short Commodities ETFs
- Why Thinking Like an 'Evil Genie' Doesn't Work in Currency Markets
- Credit Default Swaps: Why I've Changed Sides
- When Short-Term Momentum Subsumes Long-Term Momentum
- Remind Me Again, What's a Bubble?
- Improving the Black Scholes Model
- The New Normal
- How About Adjustable Principal Mortgages Instead?
- The End of the Credit Crisis
Dollar's Stunning Drop, Ten-Year Treasuries' Huge Rally - What's Going on?
Dec. 21, 2008 • 10 Comments
- A Bear Market in Bearish Trades
- Rethinking Diversification
- VIX Withers Down Below Technical Support After Huge Job Loss Catalyst
- The Question of Value Is Relative: SPY as an Example
- Capital Markets Defy Terrorists
- Two Ways to Interpret the VIX
- The CDS Anti-Matter Bubble
- CDS Market: Don't Believe What You See