This user currently has no profile.
A few years ago, while working on a college project, I bumped into Ben Graham's amazing book on value investing, The Intelligent Investor. That was my first tryst with the mad world of stock markets and ever since, I have tried to identify potential undervalued investments from a fundamental standpoint in my constant quest for long term value.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- I am not suggesting or inte... on Alibaba: This IPO Is Going To Be A Roller Coast...
- Why is it that for everythi... on Alibaba: This IPO Is Going To Be A Roller Coast...
- really...u kddin??? on LICT Corp. Is Far Too Cheap
- Hey Wiza,Don't worry, I thi... on American Express: A Fundamentally Driven Stock ...
- So true...AIG is a strong v... on AIG: A Great Turnaround Story, And What Comes N...