View as an RSS Feed
Macy's: The 4 Rs Of Retail
- The financial metrics of Macy's are compared over the years.
- The financial metrics of Macy's are also compared with its closest competitors.
- Macy's has good financial discipline which will help in its venture abroad in the UAE.
How To Play Amazon's Shareholder-Customer Tradeoff Business Model
- Amazon has been a long-term bull stock.
- Amazon edges out eBay when it comes to its size and revenue growth.
- Alibaba will have a lot of work to do to match Amazon's brand and customer analytics in the U.S.
Wal-Mart: The Four Rs Of Retail
- Wal-Mart's financial metrics are compared over the years.
- Wal-Mart's financial metrics are also compared with its closest competitors.
- Wal-Mart has good financial discipline which will help in implementing its Savings Catcher online tool.
- Content Is King For Time Warner
- Coca-Cola Is A Timeless Brand
- A Good Week To Be Bullish On The U.S. Dollar
German Election Heats Up; Merkel Coalition Should Prevail
Aug. 7, 2013 • Comment!
- Coca-Cola: The Pop Isn't Going To Fizz Away Anytime Soon
- Europe's Woes: The Escalating Cost To Germany
- Yahoo: Momentum Could Send The Stock To $27
- Why I Don't Love HP In 2013
- Oracle Should Get A Post Earnings Pop
- How Does IBM Stack Up?
- Taking A Closer Look At Microsoft Using DuPont Analysis
- Where Will Microsoft Shares Go?
- Goldcorp: A Value Investment?
- Yahoo Actually Has Remarkable Potential
- Low EV/EBITDA Implies That It Is Smart To Buy PepsiCo
- High EV/EBITDA Suggests To Short Coca-Cola