You are cordially invited to join us at the New York Hilton Midtown in New York, NY on October 27, 2015 for Pristine Advisers/CEFNetwork’s 2015 Global CEF, BDC, MLP Investment Community Conference: Transforming Global Potential Into Investment Opportunities.
This year’s program will feature insightful discussions on identifying potential opportunities within the Closed-End Fund, BDC and MLP Space.
In this low yield and interest rate environment, we are all searching for signals of change and emerging trends in the markets in order to meaningfully impact our portfolios. Learn how we are positioning to benefit amid the post QE landscape at our 2015 Investment Conference in New York, NY.
Space is limited - reserve your sponsorship or vendor display today.
300 of your peers attended in person in 2014. 500+ via the webcast/videocast both live and replays. See what great things our community has to say about this event here. [https://vimeo.com/111137461]
Join us this October to get the latest market insights from teams across the investment spectrum.
Session Spotlights for Q&A This Year Include:
· Achieving Investment Goals
· Alternative Investments Strategies & Leverage Approach
· Effective Asset Allocation
· A Case for Index Fund Portfolios
· Performance Comparisons of Index Funds vs Actively Managed Funds
· Alpha vs Beta
· International Markets
· Fixed Income
· Master Limited Partnerships
· Business Development Companies
· Best Market Segments for Dividends and Income
· Current and Future Attractive Sectors
· Overview of 2015 and Outlook for 2016
View details of last years’ event [ http://www.cefnetwork.com/conf/2014/2014conference.php]
Last events Featured Keynote Speakers Included Top CEF Investors & Analysts:
· Elias Lanik, Analyst at BofA Merrill Lynch
· John Cole Scott, PM of Closed End Fund Advisors
· Ken Fincher, PM at First Trust and another PM at First Trust covering ETFs
· David Wertheim, Deutsche Wealth & Asset Management
· Don Suskind, Head of ETFs, PIMCO
· Dean Choksi - Portfolio Manager, Fifth Street Management
· Eduardo Solano, Product Manager at Mexico Fund
· Michael Jabara and Stephen Miner, Analysts at Morgan Stanley
· Steve Pikeny and Ben Johnson, Analysts at Morningstar
· Noel O’Halloran, CEO of Kleinwort Benson
· Grier Eliasek, President of Prospect Capital
· Mariana Bush, Analyst at Wells Fargo
· Sangeeta Marfatia, Analyst at UBS
· Alex Reiss, Analyst at Stifel Nicolaus
· Portfolio Manager, Legg Mason
· Portfolio Manager Tortoise Capital Advisors
· Portfolio Manager, Miller/Howard MLP Fundamental Index
· Portfolio Manager, Clearbridge Advisors
· Portfolio Manager, Morgan Stanley Investment Mgmt.
· Portfolio Specialist / Index – Yieldshares
· Portfolio Specialist / Index – River Oak ETFs
· Supporting Sponsor: NYSE Euronext, Financial Advisor Magazine, Private Wealth, ETFGI.com, Global Investor Spotlight, and more.
Sponsors and vendors will receive featured coverage in Pristine’s newsletter with an audience of over 80,000 industry professionals/investors in our databases as well as viewed by over 800,000 industry professionals and investors in our social media circles.
Sponsors and vendors total audience exposure prior to our event is over 2,220,000 community members.
Sponsors and vendors are given a list of attendees for their review enabling them to evaluate their investment in participating.
Qualified Financial Planners can earn 6 CFP Continuing Education Credits for attending.
Space is limited - reserve your discounted sponsorship or vendor display today.
Contact us for more details.
(if you are not the correct person at your firm to receive this, may we trouble you to pass this along or else provide us with the appropriate contact?)
Thank you kindly,
Tel: 631-756-2486 | Cel: 646-610-3340 | Fax: 646-478-9415
Why Hire Us? https://vimeo.com/66190623
Follow Us Online!
Follow CEFN Online!
social-facebook-button-blue-icon CEFNsocial-twitter-button-blue-icon CEFNsocial-linkedin-button-blue-icon CEFNIE-SZ-icon
This email may contain confidential and privileged information and is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and delete the email from your system. It should not be transmitted to any other person without the consent of the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Pristine Advisers www.pristineadvisers.com
üConsider your responsibility to the environment - think before you print!
Tickerscores provides investors access to independent investment research on over 450 precious metals stocks. Using a universal scoring algorithm composed of 20+ variables,Tickerscores, allows investors to compare these stocks head-to-head in a unique visual format.
I am the VP of Monetization at Harvest (www.hvst.com). My role here is to ensure that Harvest is maximizing its monetization opportunities while maintaining the highest level of experience for our users, and advertisers.
I am retired and live in San Francisco’s quaint Sunnyside neighborhood; I live just five short blocks from San Francisco’s only wilderness park: the world renowned Glen Canyon Park!
My investment approach is based on my belief that the US economy is transitioning from a currency based economic system to an earnings/wealth creation based economic system.
I think we are now in the middle stages of this transition: the dollar is still used as global legal tender, but there is vocal group of central bankers advocating changing the global currency system. And indeed, even among our friends, the dollar is losing its luster as a global tender. Our ongoing budget deficits, our ongoing trade deficits, and our ongoing commitment to deficit financing to finance whatever. Our policy wonks decisions makes many conclude that we are no longer in control of our money supply! Can we control expenses? The end will come because we cannot stop printing more money to pay for things;, our expenses must be paid for through revenues, not credit.
The only questions is how and when the end will occur: I think the global currency system will change quickly, with the dollar users simply abandoning the dollar: they will wake up one morning and decide it is no longer prudent to use the dollar as global legal tender. I think there is a strong possibility that the dollar users will abandonment the dollar in panic, like how the Dutch tulip traders abandon their stockpile of tulips, they woke up one fine morning and understood that the tulip is a beautiful flower but not worth the money they paid for it. Panic ensued, with tulip holders trying to sell their tulip stockpile for any price!
I doubt that the dollar abandonment (or the euro, the Yen, or other national currencies used as global legal tender) will occur slowly, simply because the last ones to unload their dollar holding will lose money big time.
So my thinking is that the global currency system will change suddenly, with both domestic and foreign dollar holders taking a loss, with the foreign dollar holders taking the biggest loss.
I pray that the global community will see this currency upheaval as an opportunity to work together to develop a global currency system that is fair and equitable to all players.