View as an RSS Feed
View Investorpoet's Articles BY TICKER:
- Grain of Sand Portfolio: Investing Within Your Sphere of Competence
- Like Diana Shipping, Paragon Shows Great Potential to Benefit From Recovery
- 8 Core Portfolio Stocks
- Hey Apple, How About a Dividend?
- A Little Speculating With Sharps Compliance
- Diana Shipping: Numbers Look Compelling
- Dawson Adds Crews and Upside
- Tipping Point: Netflix Continues to Deliver
- Why Markel Shares Have So Much Upside
- Despite All the Hype, Apple Still Looks Like an Attractive Investment
- Are Investors Paying Too Much for Oyo Geospace's Potential?
Why There Is Still Value in Lexington Realty Shares
on Jan 14, 2010 • 3 Comments
- How I'm Repositioning My Portfolio for 2010
- Middleby’s Q3 Shows Earnings in Steady State
- Why I'm Still Holding on to CapitalSource
- Ctrip Is Back to Underpromising and Overdelivering
- ADP's Upside Is Ahead
- Netflix Looks Expensive, Yet Still Impressive
- Apple Continues to Execute
- Q309 Portfolio Update: Building Cash, Looking for Dividends
- Rising Market Could Mean Big Returns for Markel
- Might Be Time to Unload Ctrip
- Even at $185, I'm Sticking with Apple
Is Oyo Geospace Turning Around?
on Sep 16, 2009 • Comment!
- Middleby's Bad News Is Behind It
For Dawson Shareholders, Now Is When to Hold On
on Sep 3, 2009 • 3 Comments
- Waiting for a Better Entry Point for Netflix
- ADP Looks Fairly Valued
- CapitalSource: Tremendous Opportunity or Value Trap?
- Encouraged by Oyo Geospace's Investment in Inventory Management
- Buffett's Lessons: More Appropriate than Ever
- Monthly Portfolio Review: Looking for Big Caps