This user currently has no profile.
I manage stock portfolios for individuals, utilizing the Investors Mosaic strategy for all clients. This strategy focuses on identifying mega trends that will create above-average revenue and earnings growth for companies in that given sector. Another important layer to the strategy is to identify the best-of-breed company in that sector since those firms tend to capture the vast majority of the industry's profits (Apple, Google, Facebook, Visa). Finally, I employ a very strict valuation framework to make sure that I don't over-pay for these high-quality assets. This strategy is not suitable for all investors as I am focused on out-performing the S&P 500.
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Investors Mosaic Investors Mosaic is a Registered Investment Advisor focused on managing stock portfolios for individuals.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
We tried writing an article on Zynga here, but it wasn't conducive to the PDF formart, so we just posted it here: http://bit.ly/uXVG5u Dec 15, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- I guess I view it different... on Deep Dive Analysis Of Rackspace's Q3
- I am surprised by the size ... on Why I'll Never Short Salesforce.com
- Fair point. But I did say t... on Rackspace: The Best Business Model In The World
- Another example of why CRM ... on Why I'll Never Short Salesforce.com
- You are amazing. on Why I'll Never Short Salesforce.com
Latest comments on Investors Mosaic's Articles