Investors Mosaic

View Investors Mosaic's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Deep Dive Analysis Of Rackspace's Q3 [View article]
    I guess I view it differently. Since servers cost money, they are a cost. Therefore, getting more revenue from the same asset (that costs you money) is a good thing. Hence, why server utilization matters.
    Nov 23 06:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'll Never Short Salesforce.com [View article]
    I am surprised by the size of the rally. Marc Benioff is so disgustingly sales-like on the conference call it's hard to listen.
    Nov 21 12:36 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rackspace: The Best Business Model In The World [View article]
    Fair point. But I did say that I am willing to pay 50x forward earnings or 15x EBITDA for this business.

Here's the quote:
    "The company's services, along with their competitors, are so instrumental to the proper working of the modern internet we think the company deserves a premium valuation. Specifically, we are comfortable paying 50x forward EPS and 15x EBITDA for this business. We have a hard time finding a business model that has such a long runway for growth, such a sticky business, and innate competitive advantages."

I am betting on continued strong execution by management, so if this does not play out, the stock will certainly fall meaningfully.
    Nov 21 11:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'll Never Short Salesforce.com [View article]
    Another example of why CRM can't be shorted.
    Nov 21 11:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'll Never Short Salesforce.com [View article]
    You are amazing.
    Nov 21 11:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • J.M. Smucker Might See Some Sugar [View article]
    Coffee prices and peanut prices moving in their favor for sure! My price target is $100 on 2013 EPS.
    Nov 15 02:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Flood Of Facebook Shares Is Coming - Grab Your Ark [View article]
    ah, that makes sense! Thanks.
    Oct 22 12:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Flood Of Facebook Shares Is Coming - Grab Your Ark [View article]
    Hi heliskiier,

What is DEC?

Thanks,
    -IM
    Oct 22 09:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Market's Going Higher Regardless Of The Election [View article]
    Good point. Obama decided to use all his political capital (mandate) to push through Obama Care. Unfortunately, he was too stubborn and did it without a single Rep vote. That created the hatred.

Hoping he learned from that experience that we need at least some compromise on both sides!

But point well taken.
    Oct 19 12:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Chipotle Is My Biggest Position [View article]
    No more CMG for me. I'm maxed out. Painful.

I'll take $460!
    Oct 19 12:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Chipotle Is My Biggest Position [View article]
    I need to go visit the Shophouse in DC to see if it's the real deal. Certainly a new leg of growth would help the stock.

Hopefully management is buying back a ton of stock here. That is the only upside to this beat down!
    Oct 19 10:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Chipotle Is My Biggest Position [View article]
    Einhorn 1, me 0. That's for sure. I was surprised to hear management so cautious on their ability to raise prices next year after talking about how much value their customers see in CMG from surveys. By saying they'll be patient and wait for others to take the lead on pricing is not what I expected from a market leader.

Taco Bell and others must be having an impact.
    Oct 19 10:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Chipotle Is My Biggest Position [View article]
    Hey The Fox,

Today is not fun. Live by the sword, die by the sword, I guess. I was very comfortable with the analysis I did, and was just wrong as fundamentals slowed more than I expected. I thought the consumer was in a better place and that competition was less of an issue.

I will re-assess what to do after the dust settles today and Monday. I hate making decisions the day of, so it will be a weekend of reflection / analysis.

Best,
    IM
    Oct 19 10:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Market's Going Higher Regardless Of The Election [View article]
    Hi Three Cheese Fondue,

I am all of a sudden hungry. Anyway, what makes you feel as though people are getting bullish? Anecdotally, many of my friends are scared to death of the market and want nothing but cash in the bank or bonds.

Oct 18 10:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Market's Going Higher Regardless Of The Election [View article]
    I guess my point is that the election will be the trigger for business leaders spending money again, which will drive earnings growth, increase dividends, and therefore, drive the market higher.
    Oct 18 10:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment