View as an RSS Feed
When To Trim?
- ROST, IPL, CNR have become overvalued.
- Pros and cons of trimming.
- Intended action.
Horizon North Logistics Technical Entry Point
- Analysts and Insiders agree now is a good time to buy.
- Technical support is reached.
- Accidental High Yielder.
Ross: Invest For Even Less?
- What do the charts and analysts tell me about ROST?
- What challenges does ROST's share price face?
- Is this a buying opportunity for ROST?
6 Rules To Asset Location
- The six rules.
- How they apply.
- My portfolio's ideal asset location.
The Numbers Are In!
- Contributions, dividends, and capital gains.
- Changes and actions this quarter.
- Portfolio by percent and sector.
What If My Stocks Crash And Burn? Part 2
- Sorting my portfolio into "keep", "add more" and "ditch".
- How my current holdings did during 2008-2009 recession.
- Look at your holdings now, while the skies are blue.
What If My Stocks Crash And Burn? Part 1
- Why I have been moving to a more protectionist strategy.
- What will happen to my portfolio if my largest holding goes bankrupt.
- What we can learn from a more realistic scenario.
Portfolio Prime Directive
- Portfolios need a set of guiding principles.
- One can control contributions and dividends, but not capital gain.
- Creating a growing income is my prime directive.
- It is time to 'spring-clean' the portfolio.
- Getting holdings into their ideal asset location is proving more challenging than I expected.
- Current portfolio after recent changes.
- Simple tracking sheets included for readers to reference.
- Building A Portfolio Part 4: Evaluating A Holding, Ford Motor
- Due Diligence: Costco
- Building A Portfolio Part 3: Due Diligence
- Building A Portfolio Part 2: Choosing A Stock
- Building A Portfolio Part 1: Not Just Buying Stocks
- What A Difference A Year Makes
- WisdomTree Vs. BlackRock: Tapping Into ETF's
- Cineplex: If Only All My Stocks' Charts Looked Like This
- Is It Time To Lighten Up On Interest Sensitive Stocks?
- DGI Transitions Update
- Flight To Quality
- Concerning Corus
- Transitioned To A Dividend-Growth Portfolio
- Is Now The Time To Sell?
- The Game Of Risk
- Is It Worth Holding Cash And Being Patient?
- Choosing Charitable Stocks
- 3 Reasons Dividend Growth Investing Will Be Successful For Years To Come
- Still Transitioning To A Dividend Growth Portfolio
Transitioning To A Dividend Growth Portfolio
Feb. 24, 2013 • 207 Comments
- Newbie Lessons: Easing Into A Stock