Full index of posts »
FACEBOOK conference call 1pm pacific, Wed, May 16th http://ipopremium.com 1pm pacific, May 16 Wednesday, May 16, 1pm pacific time. May 15, 2012
Bloomberg TV at 1pm eastern today, talking about Carlyle & it won't be positive. You can watch it on your Iphone May 2, 2012
Scheduled to be on CNBC today at 10:40am eastern, talking about the IPO market. Apr 20, 2012
- steve goff on Goldman nails investors on behalf of PE clients, Metals USA IPO is an example This from the CEO’s comments today in the 3Q co...
- wonder1st on IPO Pick of the week: CVR Partners, LP (UAN) expects 14.8% dividend payout Anyone know when this dividend payment will be ...
- Jion on Lizhan (LZEN) IPO -- low P/E multiple, will sales growth continue? -Chery auto OEM recently entered into LOI for p...
- Jion on Lizhan (LZEN) IPO -- low P/E multiple, will sales growth continue? IPO price was at $4 finally.According to compan...
- Uncle Joe on Aeroflex (ARX) IPO is overpriced I find that a company who has zero organic grow...
- Lizhan (LZEN) IPO -- low P/E multiple, will sales growth continue? (2 Comments)
- Molycorp (MCP) mining IPO valuation seems too high (1 Comment)
- Preliminary GM IPOreport -- 50% loss on government's investment? (1 Comment)
- NetSpend's IPOreport -- GreenDot is better (1 Comment)
- Fortinet (FTNT) IPO priced at $12.50. Comparative valuations updated to IPO price & Tues close (1 Comment)