- The Future Of Securitization in the Age of Frustration
- Ira Artman's Agent Orange - Henry Flagler And The Creation Of Florida
- California and Florida Housing Outlook: More Hope for Recovery in 2010
- The Smoking Gun: Subprime Underwriting and Prepayment
- A New Proposal: Bank Annual Optional Warrant Acquisition Operation
Ira Artman (http://www.linkedin.com/in/iraartman) has held quantitative analytical and whole loan trading positions in Mortgage and Structured Finance at JP Morgan Chase, Chase Manhattan, Security Pacific, and City Federal Savings. A graduate of Brown University and MIT’s Sloan School, Mr. Artman resides in New Jersey. He now writes the Sterling Slivers (http://mortgagenewsclips.com/category/ira-artman/) Mortgage Finance/Housing Blog at MortgageNewsClips.com. His writings focus on home prices, mortgage finance, and macro policy. Mr. Artman's views are his own. If you’d like to discuss this post with Ira Artman or contact him, his email address email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Description: Analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, REITs
Currently, there are no blog details for Ira Artman.
Currently, there are no book details for Ira Artman.
Latest Comments more »
- Jason: Thanks for analysis.... on 2 CEF Yield 'Baskets' To Boost Income Streams
- Thank you for detailed comp... on Active Management Versus Passive Index MLP Sele...
- Thank you for your detailed... on ETFs Vs. Mutual Funds: A Case Study - Part III
- Joe:You only change the nam... on PIMCO's CEFs Trading At High Premiums: Is There...
- One PIMCO CEF that trades a... on PIMCO's CEFs Trading At High Premiums: Is There...
Latest comments on Ira's Articles
- meijor99 on The Foreclosure Zombies of Mass Destruction
- john s. gordon on Learning Curves: Identifying a Recession
- Troy Camplin on John Taylor Clears the Way for an Informed View...
- FloridaBoy2 on California and Florida Housing Outlook: More Ho...
- Fighting Yoda on California and Florida Housing Outlook: More Ho...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »