- The Future Of Securitization in the Age of Frustration
California and Florida Housing Outlook: More Hope for Recovery in 2010
Jun. 1, 2009 • 15 Comments
- The Smoking Gun: Subprime Underwriting and Prepayment
- A New Proposal: Bank Annual Optional Warrant Acquisition Operation
- The Real Options Monster: TARP and the U.S. Taxpayer
The Shadow Banking System - Where Loopholes Rule
May 19, 2009 • 5 Comments
- The Government Continues to Mess with Monetary Policy
The Long and Short of Bond and Equity Returns
May 12, 2009 • 2 Comments
The Odds of a Bernanke Departure
May 10, 2009 • 8 Comments
- Days of Swine and Poses: The Fed Goes Negative
- Home Sales and Foreclosures: Drawn and Quartered
Banks, Home Prices, Home Sales Are 'Just Fine'
Apr. 22, 2009 • 10 Comments
- The Foreclosure Zombies of Mass Destruction
- Jawbone: Whither Foreclosures?
- Greed, Fear and Loathing: What's Next for Home Prices?
- Mortgage Modification Programs Are 10X More Expensive than You Think
- Bankruptcy, Credit Cards, And the Mortgage Crisis
- Six Steps to Hell: Our Descent into Today's Daunting Economic Inferno
Loan Mods and the Preferential Treatment of Banks: FAQ
Mar. 15, 2009 • Comment!
- A Bimodal, Metrocensual Model of Foreclosures
- Toxic Assets: Facts, Lies and Hype
- Gentlemen Prefer Bland: Mortgages, Securitizations, and ... Bank Capital?
- Out of America: Farewell to Private Industry and Property
- Denial: Collective Housing Delusions
- What Does Dr. Doom Say About U.S. Home Prices?
Why Obama Should Terminate All Federal Reserve and Treasury Programs
Feb. 27, 2009 • 12 Comments
Great Depression vs. 'Great Deleveraging' - Can You Tell the Difference?
Feb. 26, 2009 • 7 Comments
- Which Is the Best Home Price Index?
- Why Friday Was Such a Critical Day for Bank Stocks
- Just How Top-Heavy Is the Top?
- Housing Indexes - When Will the Fed Get Smart?
- Did the Fed Miss the Housing Decline?