View as an RSS Feed
View Ira Stoll's Articles BY TICKER:
- 'Volcker Rule' Doesn't Address the Problem That Needs Fixing
- Who's Leaking Bank Prosecution Information?
- PIMCO's Smug Testimony Before the FCIC
- The Washington Post Doesn't Have Enough Resources to Turn Around Newsweek?
- Buffett and Value of Dollar
- Why Does Lloyd Blankfein Want More Government Regulation?
- Washington Post Taking a 'Wait and See' Approach to Pay Walls
- Paulson Letter References 'Usurious Interest Rates'
The IMF's FAT Tax: The Name Says It All
Apr. 21, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Who Lost the $1 Billion That John Paulson Made on the 'Greatest Trade Ever'?
- A Conflict for Khuzami?
- Goldman Sachs, John Paulson, And 'The Fabulous Fab'
- Pros and Cons of 'Embedded Contingent Capital'
- Rubin and the Regulators
- The Problem With Jamie Dimon's Glowing Endorsement of Brazil
- Will JPM's GNPH Replace BRIC as the New Growth Area?
- The Regulatory Revolving Door
- Google and China Reminds Me of Coke and the Soviet Union
How Will the Government Nudge Banks to Modify Loans?
Mar. 23, 2010 • Comment!
- Buffett Loses Interest in ResCap
The Krugman Tariff Slams the Brakes on Recovery
Mar. 15, 2010 • 10 Comments
Wall Street Didn't Have a Monopoly on 'Excess and Greed'
Mar. 15, 2010 • 3 Comments
- Bank vs. U.S.: Where Is the Press?
- Warren Buffett on Carried Interest
- Sheila Bair Thinks Banks Are 'Too Profitable'
- If Bank Stress Tests Worked So Well, Why the Need for New Cap Requirements?
- 'Ask Warren' on CNBC: Strange Romance Between Buffett and the Financial News Network
- Berkshire Hathaway: Supplier, Not Supplicant?
- Goldman Sachs and Consumer Protection
- Lampert's Annual Letter Makes for Some Interesting Reading
- Citi Warns of Withdrawal Gate
On Aetna's Generous Compensation
Feb. 17, 2010 • 1 Comment