View as an RSS Feed
View Ira Stoll's Articles BY TICKER:
Bernanke on the Housing and Other Bubbles
on Jan 4, 2010 • 1 Comment
- China: World's Leading Economic Power?
- D.E. Shaw, The SEC and Short-Selling
- The New York Times and Goldman Sachs
- The Temptation of Servitude
- The Times vs. the Death Tax
In Praise of Capitalism: 9 Books that Make a Simple, Succinct Case
on Dec 27, 2009 • 17 Comments
- Government Stimulus at Work: Housing Edition
- Obama and Paulson Saved the Financial System? Oh Please...
- Harvard's Endowment: Swaps 'So Toxic, Even Summers Won't Explain'
- GM: Saab to Be 'Wound Down'
- The WSJ, Obama and Bankers
Whose Fault Is It? Paul Krugman's Bizarro Universe
on Dec 15, 2009 • 12 Comments
- Obama on Wall St. Bonuses
- China's Crony Capitalism
Global Transaction Tax: Taxation Without Representation?
on Dec 11, 2009 • 2 Comments
Jerry Speyer and the New York Fed
on Dec 9, 2009 • Comment!
Book Review: From Poverty to Prosperity
on Dec 8, 2009 • 2 Comments
Estate Tax / Non-Profit Conundrum Could Mean Less Government Revenue
on Dec 8, 2009 • Comment!
- Why Is Goldman Sachs Vilified While JPMorgan Is Shielded?
- Shumer on ATM Fees: Another Chink in Capitalism's Armor?
Transaction Tax: What's in It for Buffett?
on Dec 6, 2009 • 10 Comments
- What About UAE / Dubai's New York City Assets?
Inflating a Sovereign Debt Bubble
on Dec 4, 2009 • 3 Comments
- Saab's Reluctant Seller
- How Many Countries Does It Take to Make a Saab?
Krugman Forgets How Long the Dollar's Been Declining
on Dec 1, 2009 • 10 Comments
- Cutting the Financial Sector Down to Size
- Protectionist Watch: Senator Schumer vs. the Workers of Thailand
The SEC's New Risk Advisor
on Nov 25, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Philip Morris Pays Up: Something's Not Right
- The Bair-Miller-Moore Haircut: Answering Felix Salmon