Islam Herzallah

View Islam Herzallah's Comments BY TICKER:
  • China North East Petroleum Is Another Opportunity To Make A Fortune [View article]
    Time will tell. Investment is not without risk.
    Jul 30 09:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China Valves Technology: A Closer Look At Recent Developments And Business Outlook [View article]
    If your blablabla about CVVT and Yong are of any significance, then they would have been delisted already. LOL... Keep dreaming...You have no clue but wishes and fake statements..
    Mar 23 03:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Right! I have no clue that this is a fraud, just like you don't. Don't you even understand English??
    Mar 23 03:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for the advice. Well, IMO, any company could "likely" commit fraud, not just because it's Chinese. Since, I have no clue, I look at the business potential. To me, it's a crime to accuse a company with fraud with no "clear evidence". Again, IMO, regulators should not have allow any potential fraud to be listed in the first place. Then, the most likely ones have been already delisted after last year reviews. No investment without risk anyway...
    Mar 23 02:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Richard: I did not ask you the question since you are clearly biased by your short position. Please stop bothering!!
    Mar 23 02:22 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Then please tell me how I can trust anything even from CHL, SHI, RIMM, AAPL, GOOG or any other stock? Any SEC filing from any company in the world can be deceiving!! It's regulators job to identify this before the public get caught in a fraud, right?
    Mar 23 02:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    mlongj: that's why CVVT is trading at such low valuations. Once the dust settles, I don't think one would be able to buy shares at such prices. Lawsuit dismissal would be one positive step. I do believe employee compensation realignment will help with the AR. If AR is decreased for only one quarter the price will SOAR in my opinion.
    Mar 23 01:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Not really a wonderful one. It's just a market reminder about the recent developments @ CVVT. If Investors have faith in this, the price will go higher by time...
    Mar 23 01:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Your sources are liars! Check if they hate my name!!
    Mar 23 12:56 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Don't you even know that the stock market fluctuates, just like gold does.!!! Please learn before you post anymore!
    Mar 23 12:17 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I tell only facts not lies. No one knows what was the halt about! The transparency should be also in the SEC decisions. It's the regulators fault if anyone (including myself) loses money due to poor oversight from the regulators. Your post is nonsense to me.
    Mar 23 12:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Richard: You are repeating the same misunderstanding in your head. Your problem is that you see only what you want to see. Keep wishing, you will learn by time..
    Mar 23 11:52 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Richard: Read well before you post. I really don't have time unless you are intelligent enough and willing to learn. Read also about the stock market before you trade. I am here if you need any help :) Best
    Mar 23 11:27 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Richard: you are still using the word fraud with no single proof. Restatement of filings is common among public firms but you really look new to the stock market!! You are telling the lies until you started believing yourself. One advice for you: Don't base your market decisions on wishes otherwise you will lose your shirt one day. Good luck...
    Mar 23 11:06 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Richard: the difference is that I tell facts, while you spread lies that you see only in your dreams. CVVT has national and international recognition that is 100x that of other Chinese valve manufacturers. There is no investment without risk. Those who bought Sinopec at $2 also had some risk, and now the stock is trading at 15x the price in just a few years. Time will tell :)
    Mar 23 10:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment