View as an RSS Feed
View Ivan Kitov's Articles BY TICKER:
- Deflation Is a Long Term Threat for the Stock Market
- Time to Buy Stocks
- Oil Price and Deflation
Tracking Food Prices in 2011
on Jul 20, 2011 • Comment!
- Tracking Trends in Gasoline Prices
- Expect Oil Prices to Drop Through Rest of the Year
Recession Projected for 2012-2013
on Jun 15, 2011 • 7 Comments
Forecasting S&P 500 Downward Correction
on Jun 8, 2011 • 1 Comment
Is U.S. Economy Above or Below Long-Term Growth Trend?
on Jun 6, 2011 • Comment!
Why the Employment Situation Is Not Disappointing
on Jun 5, 2011 • 13 Comments
Why Consumer Prices Will Be Low in 2011
on Apr 20, 2011 • 3 Comments
- Charts Predict Unemployment Should Go Lower in Australia
The Likelihood of Inflation in Australia
on Jan 25, 2011 • 2 Comments
- Demographic Reasons for Low Inflation in Switzerland
- The Likelihood of Deflation in Canada
Long-Term Fall in the Housing Index
on Jan 10, 2011 • 6 Comments
Is the Linear Trend Between Food Price and Core CPI Correct?
on Jan 10, 2011 • 3 Comments
How to Predict Cumulative Inflation 10 Years Ahead? Look at Employment Figures
on Jan 5, 2011 • 1 Comment
- Turkey: Further Decline in Labor Productivity
Is Real GDP Correct?
on Dec 27, 2010 • 4 Comments
- The Difference Between Overall CPI and Core CPI
- S&P 500 During Periods of Fastest Change - 1987, 2001, 2008 … 2011
- On Approaching Deflation
- Does Crude Drive the Prices of Steel and Iron?
- Trends in Oil Price for the Remainder of 2010
- The S&P 500 in September 2010: Back on Track
- The S&P 500 in August 2010
- S&P 500 in July 2010
- Real GDP in Ireland
- PPI of Metals: An Annual Revision
- Predicting Oil Prices in August 2010
- S&P 500: Will May's Panic Continue Into June?