View as an RSS Feed
Montage Technology: Another Questionable U.S.-Listed Chinese Company Gets An Authentic Buyout - How To Profit
- There is abundant history of Chinese companies listed on major American exchanges that were subject to various allegations, but were never the less successfully taken private by Chinese PE firms.
- The Montage Technology-PDSTI Merger Agreement has solid terms, secured financing and a large reverse termination fee.
- The deal falls within the current trend of consolidation of the Semiconductor sector in China with several similar deals closing over the past couple of years.
- Finding Opportunity In The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. - Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc. Potential Merger
- Why Tompkins Financial Is Not A Good Dividend Play
- Illumina Has Very Small Upside At These Levels
- Low-Risk Opportunity In Piedmont's Tender Offer For Crescent Financial
- Time Frame Of Google And Motorola Mobility's Merger Is Uncertain
- Time To Take Profits In Renaissance Learning
- The End Of The Gold Boom And Resurgence Of Deflation Fears
- Using Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself While Letting the Move Run Its Course
- This Time Technical and Fundamental Analysis Agree: It's a Bear
- What Really Fueled the 2010/2011 Bull Market
- 3 Rising Stocks I Will Be Buying on a Pullback
- Microvision Raises Cash Through Last Resort Financier Azimuth Opportunity Fund
- Secondary-Offering Price Draws Market Price Like a Magnet
- Casey's Acquisition Talks and Four Signs of When an Offer Might Be Raised
Soybean Futures Set Up For A Typical Seasonal Pattern
Feb. 19, 2010 • 6 Comments
- Gold Uptrend: Likely to Continue as Futures Open Interest Remains High
- Azimuth Opportunity Bets on Poniard's Survival