J. Bruun is a new contributor to Seeking Alpha who will soon submit a bio.
Note: Seeking Alpha editors have contact information for all contributors, to enable ongoing communication regarding articles published.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Forex, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there are no blog details for J. Bruun.
Currently, there are no book details for J. Bruun.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Long the most unpopular financials, commodities, refiners and various medium sized European companies. Short a JPM and Verband. Aug 31, 2009
Latest Comments more »
- J-REITs usually publish a m... on Buy Japanese real estate through J-REITs
- Hi mhcz,Jinhui discloses th... on Safe Bulkers Still Looks Good After 3Q Earnings
- I am not too familiar with ... on Buy Japanese real estate through J-REITs
- I did see that. Interesting... on Box Ships Not Worth the Freight?
- Always good to hear from yo... on Box Ships Not Worth the Freight?
Latest comments on J.'s Articles
- danshedd on Microsoft vs. Apple - Which Is Worth More?
- lookuphere on Generating Alpha From 3 High-Dividend Crude Oil...
- IHateHavingtoRegister on TOP Ships: A Deep Out of the Money Call Option ...
- smcapmachine on Box Ships Not Worth the Freight?
- Boubou on Capital Product Partners: Raise Capital or Cut ...