This user currently has no profile.
Jay Liebowitz founded Atlantic Group Capital Management LLC in August 2012. Prior to founding the AGCM, Jay worked at GSO Capital Partners, a subsidiary of the Blackstone Group, from 2007 to 2012. He worked in several capacities at GSO Capital Partners, most recently as a Principal in the GSO / Blackstone Capital Solutions Fund, a special opportunities fund with $3.25 billion in capital commitments. Prior to GSO, from 2004 to 2007, Jay was an Associate at Black Canyon Capital, a division of Canyon Capital Partners. He focused on a variety of illiquid private and public investment opportunities in the debt and equity markets. Prior to Black Canyon Capital, Jay was an Analyst in the Investment Banking Division of Credit ...More Suisse First Boston (now Credit Suisse), where he worked on a variety of transactions, including equity offerings, debt offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and restructurings. Mr. Liebowitz graduated summa cum laude from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania with a B.S. in Economics.
- Description: Hedge Fund Analyst.
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on J Liebowitz's Articles
- Invest4Dividends on American Realty Capital Trust: Good Dividend Yi...
- steveh8000 on American Realty Capital Trust: Good Dividend Yi...
- Jerbear on American Realty Capital Trust: Good Dividend Yi...
- J Liebowitz on American Realty Capital Trust: Good Dividend Yi...
- JTCornpone on American Realty Capital Trust: Good Dividend Yi...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »