View as an RSS Feed
Understanding Apple: The Important Details For iPad Event
- October 16 is another Apple media event to announce new iPads, and other new products.
- Key Product: Mac OSX Yosemite.
- Key Product: Apple Pay.
- Key Product: IBM Partnership.
- Key Product: Games?
Apple Pay: A Semi-Monopoly On The Real Killer App
- Apple Pay will likely revolutionize the credit card payment system.
- It is superior to other digital wallets in terms of usability, security and privacy.
- Apple Pay will give Apple a semi-monopoly on payments for some time to come.
- This will give Apple a definitive and valuable differentiator in the smartphone world.
Understanding Tech: Why Credit Card Tokens Matter
- Credit card fraud amounts to over $11 billion globally.
- EMVCo has set up a system of "Tokenization" to protect against fraud.
- The article explains tokenization and how it works with digital wallets.
Watch Makers To Benefit From Apple Watch
- Several Watch groups have seen share prices fall over the last year.
- They have all fallen since the announcement of the new Apple Watch.
- Many think the new product from Apple will steal sales.
- Why I disagree.
Apple's Low-Cost Business Mac: PC Implications
- Apple will probably create Macs with their custom ARM-based processors.
- A bMac would provide a very cost effective proposition for businesses.
- The product would change the PC landscape - particularly affecting Microsoft.
Apple Event: More Than Just iWatch And Bigger Screens
- On September 9 Apple will have its most important press event since the original iPhone.
- New iPhone and iWatch will be announced.
- Several other system features are also critical and should be watched by the savvy investor.
Apple: New B8 Chip To Start A PC Revolution
- Apple will announce the new iPhone 6 on Tuesday, September 9, with an A8 processor.
- The A8 will take the iPhone to new performance levels.
- A more powerful companion processor will probably power a new series of Mac laptop and desktop computers.
Apple And IBM - Connecting The Dots, Part 2: Hidden Implications?
- IBM and Apple partnership is historic.
- Adds air of legitimacy for Apple products in the enterprise.
- There are several hidden implications.
Apple And IBM - Connecting The Dots, Part 1: The Benefits
- Apple and IBM have announced a new partnership.
- A series of products/services to merge iOS devices with big data analytics.
- Why this is positive for IBM.
- Why this is positive for Apple.
Apple's New Strategic Centerpiece
- Apple is making a serious move to retake market share on all levels.
- Apple TV will become the center of the home ecosystem.
- Likely improvements to the device will make it dominate.
- Big question: Will price point hold?
iPad Air II - Real Game Changer
- Apple will clearly announce a new iPad in coming months.
- Improved TouchID is likely.
- New A8 processor and graphics systems will have enormous impact.
Apple WWDC: What Are The Hidden Implications? Swift, Metal And More
- Big news from Apple’s World Wide Developers Conference.
- New Mac OSX and iOS versions bring game changing features.
- Some features are “sleepers” – little noticed but will have very meaningful impact.
Apple: Something Extraordinary Is Certain
- Apple's Developer Conference will be dominated by a very major announcement.
- Possibilites include iWatch, iPayments, iHome.
- The future of Apple's stock price will be determined this announcement.
Apple iWatch: A Big Deal Or Not?
- Rumored iWatch is likely coming.
- Will it fulfill a real need?
- How many will sell?
- What will it add to the bottom line?
The Most Absurd Apple Analysis Ever
- Recent report criticizing Tim Cook is way off base.
- Price data is contrived and comparisons forced.
- Technological analysis is wrong.
- Apple continues to innovate - but when it is ready.
Windows Falls To Under 90%, OSX Over 8% - Implications?
- Windows falls below 90% worldwide market share.
- Apple's Mac OSX tops 8%.
- Does this foreshadow a new era?
- iPhone 5c Failure? Baloney!
- Nvidia's Tegra K1 Processor - Hot Or Not?
- Apple's A8 -- What It Will Be And Why It Matters
- Research Group: Google Continues To Grow
- Apple Mac Worldwide Surges, Almost Takes Fifth Place
- Analysis: China Mobile Deal With Apple
- Where Have All The Androids Gone?
- December Surprise: Apple Trounces Dell And More
- Apple: Dangers Of Misreading Smartphone Data
- Apple Vs. Microsoft - Significance Of The October 22 Showdown
- Apple's 64 Bit A7 - What It Really Means
- iWatch And Intel Quark - Why Apple Will Win
- New iPhone: Bigger Margins
- Responsiveness Report - Bad News For Apple?
- Why Apple Inc.'s Earnings Were Better Than You Think
- Apple: Will A New MacBook Add $10 Billion Per Year?