J. M. Manness

View J. M. Manness' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Apple iWatch: A Big Deal Or Not? [View article]
    Thank you!

It is nice to know one's work is appreciated.
    Apr 7 10:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple iWatch: A Big Deal Or Not? [View article]
    Willy,

Lots of possibilities. You know I am a big fan of Apple, and I am sure it will be a fantastic product, but in the end I still do not see it having an enormous penetration.

Vamos a ver - We shall see!
    Apr 4 10:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple iWatch: A Big Deal Or Not? [View article]
    Willy,

I am not sure what the price points would bring. The only thing I can see is if they had options for health sensors. Let's face it, most people do NOT need the health sensors. So this might be an added option.

Potentially the presentation could be extra as well - i.e. a very classy casing.

Assuming it must be paired with an iPhone, (or Android???) then there would be no need for extra memory -nor room for it.
    Apr 3 04:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Investors May Need A Reality Check [View article]
    Bill,

Very Well done article. Thanks!
    Apr 3 12:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple iWatch: A Big Deal Or Not? [View article]
    you do know that the 5c sold more units than Galaxy S4 last quarter? So samsung is a failure too?
    Apr 2 10:51 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Windows Falls To Under 90%, OSX Over 8% - Implications? [View article]
    Overall PC sales are down 16%. -10% is greater than -16%.
    Therefore Macs are gaining share.
    Apr 2 10:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple iWatch: A Big Deal Or Not? [View article]
    And now that Apple is buying iFixit, the iWatch will come with screw drivers. (But of course none that will fit the iPhone!)

:P
    Apr 1 10:18 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Dividend Increase Coming Soon [View article]
    Good article! Thanks. Overall I agree.
    Mar 26 08:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Most Absurd Apple Analysis Ever [View article]
    @Tales,
    "He mixes up cause and effect" I noticed that too. Truly Laughable logic.
    Mar 24 02:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Most Absurd Apple Analysis Ever [View article]
    Scott

Did you see this one on the 5c? More positive I guarantee.

5C failure? Baloney! :)
    Mar 23 02:24 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Most Absurd Apple Analysis Ever [View article]
    Flux8

EXACLY!

This is precisely what Apple has shown over the years. If you just focus on creating the best products possible - on all levels - then the $$ will come.

But real quality products take time. The Newton is an example of a great product before its time. The technology was not there yet to support the concept. It failed, but (ironically) Palm grew out of the ashes.

Regards

JMM
    Mar 20 03:46 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Most Absurd Apple Analysis Ever [View article]
    PK

Feel free to send me analyses to debunk. I will happily jump into a mental tussle! :)

Again, I feel people have a right to their opinions, particularly if they have a reasonable argument to back it up. In this case, out of half a dozen arguments not a single one was even close to reasonable.
    Mar 20 01:25 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Most Absurd Apple Analysis Ever [View article]
    @wd

Thank you for your remark. It is very flattering.

Still, I feel there are some who are taken in by the presentation, and so I reply to clear it up. (Critical analysis - thanks to all those "useless" philosophy classes in college long ago!) :P
    Mar 20 01:11 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Most Absurd Apple Analysis Ever [View article]
    John

LinkdIn
    Mar 19 09:06 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Most Absurd Apple Analysis Ever [View article]
    Dan

You hit the nail on the head! LOL
    Mar 19 06:12 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment