Full index of posts »
Market technicals: I'm accumulating both QID and DXD as the DOW and nasdaq look tired. We have not been able to surpass 10479. Dec 23, 2009
Amln: today's pullback is a great entry hedged by writing Jan 12.50 calls. Last week's results of Byetta far exceeded epxectations. Dec 23, 2009
QID: added more to my core position at 20.48. Nasdaq is topping out and is tiring. Dec 11, 2009
- thirstycamel on Keep and eye on BMY and AZN for their diabetes drug Dapagliflozin. Jack,Take a look at LXRX's LX4211. It also inhi...
- Alice4321us on Bargain stocks in the wake of an overvalued general market Jack - What is the minimum amount needed to inv...
- Macro_Man on Stocks have gone up wild Patience my friend...every DOG has his day :). ...
- Jack Haddad on BAC: Countrywide and Merrill mergers should boost the bank's profits 17.50 is correct
- Macro_Man on Bought DOG and wrote November strike 56 calls. Why not wait mate. DOW is so close to 10,000 th...
- Jack Haddad on Market resiliency I may sustain shorterm paper loss, but it's not...
- Exited QID's intraday bounce trade. ( Comments)
- UNG is a strong buy at 15.35 hedged against the June strike 15 calls. ( Comments)
- Increasd position on UNG and wrote more June strike 15 calls ( Comments)
- Sold M for an intraday bounce trade ( Comments)
- Re-entered M for an intraday bounce trade. ( Comments)