- Insiders Dumping Shares Of Sanchez Energy
- Cobalt International Energy: Where's The Oil? Has Goldman Sachs Pulled Off The Con Of The Century?
- Cypress Sharpridge Investments: A REIT That's Cleaning Up From The Housing Bubble
- A Potential Payoff In Global Payments Inc.
- Citigroup: A Compelling Long-Term Investment
This user currently has no profile.
Currently, you have no bio. Click edit to add a bio.
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: ETFs, Gold, Options, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
$TSLA appears to technically be ready for a plunge to the bottom...I look for downward pressure to $100 and then into the $80-$90 Range.... Nov 26, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- Wow...277 x Forward Earning... on Tesla Finally Fairly Valued After Recent Drop I...
- Making money on stocks does... on The Race For Mobile Security: How Elephant Talk...
- The recent NSA spying scand... on The Race For Mobile Security: How Elephant Talk...
- Hum...I wonder these BIG BO... on Dendreon: A Classic Plan Of Desperation
- Icahn is short the market..... on Icahn comments hit averages
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »