This user currently has no profile.
Jacob Jordan is a financial analyst for a government agency, as well as an adjunct economics instructor. Jacob has a MA in financial economics.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Nice article. on U.S. Economy Stirs: The Real Thing Or Depreciat...
- You're correct. The substan... on Recent Recession Call: ECRI Got It Wrong
- The criticism directed at t... on The 3 Biggest Reasons To Stay Out Of Bank Stocks
- I mean it sincerely. It is ... on Bank Of America: Second Guessing My Purchase
- Any of those things, taken ... on A 'Dumb Money' PSA: Get Out Of The S&P 500
Latest comments on Jacob Jordan's Articles