This user currently has no profile.
I mainly focus on two sectors: technology and auto industry. I am long only and I like to take a conservative approach where I sell covered calls on the shares I hold in order to reduce my risks. Some of the stocks I follow closest are Nokia, Microsoft, Ford and Apple. I believe that being able to see beyond numbers and actually understanding business models of companies we cover is crucial to provide useful insight on companies.
- Description: Independent financial planner/advisor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- All of those companies have... on Tesla Finally Fairly Valued After Recent Drop I...
- "And I thought investm... on Looking At Tesla's Most Overlooked Number: Cust...
- "about $85 - $90 milli... on Looking At Tesla's Most Overlooked Number: Cust...
- I thought Tesla had a short... on SolarCity offering backup energy storage using ...
- "My wife and me do 90%... on Looking At Tesla's Most Overlooked Number: Cust...
Latest comments on Jacob Steinberg's Articles
- Trainer on Yelp Is Madly Overvalued Even After The Correction
- gwynfryn on Can Nokia Benefit From Amazon's Newest Initiative?
- Adrian McCarroll on Can Nokia Benefit From Amazon's Newest Initiative?
- paramdham on Will 2014 Be The Year Of General Electric?
- Seppo Sahrakorpi on Can Nokia Benefit From Amazon's Newest Initiative?
Latest Articles on Consumer Goods
Does Tesla Have A Communication Issue? Nov 25, 2013
Ford's Balance Sheet Looks Healthy Nov 19, 2013
Did Sony Botch PlayStation 4's Market Launch? Nov 18, 2013
4 Reasons I Am Skeptical Of Elon Musk's Calculation Nov 14, 2013
Why Is Ford Stock In A Range Now? Nov 12, 2013
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »