Finance and stock markets have been a passion of mine since I was very young, particularly because many members of my family were (and still are) making a living out of it for several generations. I have bachelors' degree in economy and master's degree in finance. I help people and small companies with their investments. I manage a portfolio of my own as well as some of my client's portfolios. I am long only.
- Description: Independent financial planner/advisor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Jacob Steinberg.
Currently, there are no blog details for Jacob Steinberg.
Currently, there are no book details for Jacob Steinberg.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
added some $NBG to my portfolio as a speculative play. it should be interesting. 5 days ago
Latest Comments more »
- If only VLKAY was one of th... on Is Volkswagen The Buy Of The Automobile Sector ...
- As someone that's written a... on Is Volkswagen The Buy Of The Automobile Sector ...
- As long as the QE to infini... on The Case For Long-Short VIX Portfolios
- If institutions refuse to b... on The 'Retire Young' Portfolio: Which Gun Company...
- This is a hypothetical port... on The 'Retire Young' Portfolio: Which Gun Company...
Latest Articles on Long Ideas
Is Sony Saved? Wed, May 15