This user currently has no profile.
I mainly focus on two sectors: technology and auto industry. I am long only and I like to take a conservative approach where I sell covered calls on the shares I hold in order to reduce my risks. Some of the stocks I follow closest are Nokia, Microsoft, Ford and Apple. I believe that being able to see beyond numbers and actually understanding business models of companies we cover is crucial to provide useful insight on companies.
- Description: Independent financial planner/advisor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- A lot of people were talkin... on World Wresting Entertainment dives after online...
- Since a great majority of s... on What Seeking Alpha Is Doing To Prevent Paid Sto...
- I was referring to the whol... on Is It Time To Buy Nike?
- I meant the "new GM.&q... on General Motors: The Drama Continues
- Vince McMahon would NEVER s... on Analysis: World Wrestling Entertainment quite t...
Latest comments on Jacob Steinberg's Articles