This user currently has no profile.
I mainly focus on two sectors: technology and auto industry. I am long only and I like to take a conservative approach where I sell covered calls on the shares I hold in order to reduce my risks. Some of the stocks I follow closest are Nokia, Microsoft, Ford and Apple. I believe that being able to see beyond numbers and actually understanding business models of companies we cover is crucial to provide useful insight on companies.
- Description: Independent financial planner/advisor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- I thought he said that he w... on What's Next For ImmunoCellular?
- "Youtube can't get int... on Pandora's Business Model Doesn't - And Can't - ...
- They announced 67 deaths bu... on What's Next For ImmunoCellular?
- "And when is the price... on Why Tesla Will Definitely, Surely, Assuredly, C...
- By the way, the calls and p... on Why Tesla Will Definitely, Surely, Assuredly, C...
Latest comments on Jacob Steinberg's Articles
Latest Articles on Consumer Goods