This user currently has no profile.
I mainly focus on two sectors: technology and auto industry. I am long only and I like to take a conservative approach where I sell covered calls on the shares I hold in order to reduce my risks. Some of the stocks I follow closest are Nokia, Microsoft, Ford and Apple. I believe that being able to see beyond numbers and actually understanding business models of companies we cover is crucial to provide useful insight on companies.
- Description: Independent financial planner/advisor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- It might stem from the indu... on SodaStream: See, Things Aren't That Bad
- "MCD has more going on... on Coca-Cola Company: Recent Price Dip Is An Oppor...
- The stock is up due to anti... on Here's Why World Wrestling Entertainment Is Ove...
- Turkish economy is too depe... on The Turkish Debt Dilemma
- It would definitely depend ... on Chevron Is Fairly Valued Compared To Historical...