Finance and stock markets have been a passion of mine since I was very young, particularly because many members of my family were (and still are) making a living out of it for several generations. I have bachelors' degree in economy and master's degree in finance. I help people and small companies with their investments. I manage a portfolio of my own as well as some of my client's portfolios. I am long only.
- Description: Independent financial planner/advisor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Jacob Steinberg.
Currently, there are no blog details for Jacob Steinberg.
Currently, there are no book details for Jacob Steinberg.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Early this morning, $SNTS was down by 11%. Now it's up by 1%. What a comeback! about 17 hours ago
Latest Comments more »
- Headcount shrinks while the... on Nokia Siemens Network: Another Round Of Restruc...
- How about GM (government mo... on Tesla: Mr. Musk's Wild Ride At Your Expense
- Great summary surrounding G... on Some Thoughts On The Recent Surge In National B...
- A lot of times, the article... on Dump Nokia's Sad Ringtone, Buy BlackBerry
- If only VLKAY was one of th... on Is Volkswagen The Buy Of The Automobile Sector ...
Latest comments on Jacob Steinberg's Articles
- Gobble on National Bank Of Greece: Trading Halts Between ...
- DeepValueLover on National Bank Of Greece: Trading Halts Between ...
- diablogun on Nokia Siemens Network: Another Round Of Restruc...
- kelifu on National Bank Of Greece: Trading Halts Between ...
- Krisanti on Nokia Siemens Network: Another Round Of Restruc...
Latest Articles on Long Ideas
Will ITT Educational Services Continue To Rally? Mon, May 20
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »