Jacob Wolinsky

View Jacob Wolinsky's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Cellceutix Eyeing A $5B Annual Market With Potential Caner Research Breakthrough [View article]
    Good write-up! Here is an interview from last week with the CEO if anyone wants to check it out-http://bit.ly/skAy32
    Nov 23 01:04 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • What Happened To $2.71 Billion In David Tepper's Portfolio? [View article]
    Thanks. I dont know all the amounts but this is reliable and it was backed by two different sources. If you need info on Tepper let me know and I might be able to get it.
    Nov 17 08:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Happened To $2.71 Billion In David Tepper's Portfolio? [View article]
    I have inside scoop on Tepper here-http://bit.ly/shGqjL
    Also CNBC picked it up and confirmed it-http://bit.ly/uHZouF
    Nov 16 03:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • German, French Markets Are Cheap Based On Valuations [View article]
    Here is some more on European stock market valuations-http://bit.ly/vHyfaK
    Nov 7 09:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Jump Up To 7.75% Yields With Goldman Sachs Kangaroo Bonds [View article]
    gr8 write up, did one myself a few months ago about Aussie bonds-http://bit.ly/pVVfaI/. Although there is little credit risk, I do see large currency risk if Australian housing bubble or China bursts. Hedging costs are enormous.
    Oct 9 06:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 10 Recession Resistant Graham Picks [View article]
    Nice article Nick. any concerns about management of AMED for previous medicaid "fraud"
    Oct 2 03:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Billionaire Tom Russo Is Trading This Market [View article]
    Tom Russo doesnt "trade", in fact he is the epitome of a buy and hold investor. He holds stocks for decades including; Heineken (22 years), Berkshire (29 years), Nestle (24 years) etc.
    Aug 9 12:45 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 'Buy - Don't Hold': When to Get In and Out of Markets [View article]
    I like that but I was 100% equities in early 09 and had to sell some very cheap stocks like Coke at !38 to buy cheaper stocks CAT at ~24, so that is why I like holding some cash, I just had run out of it by then since there were so many bargains.
    Jun 7 08:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Time to Short Salesforce [View article]
    "Markets can remain irrational a lot longer than you and I can remain solvent." John Maynard Keynes
    Apr 29 02:59 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Inevitable Downturn of Expanding Earnings May Not Be Pretty [View article]
    Neither it is the bottom line not the top. Its mostly cost cutting not increase in revenue driving earnings to my knowledge.
    Apr 9 11:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Nice article Doug. Another reason why I think we might see earnings decline or slow is because margins are at above average levels, I am a strong believer in reversion to the mean. In addition, many of these earnings cannot be sustained since they were only due to temporary cost cutting and other short term methods of boosting profits.
    Apr 8 07:06 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Analyzing Garmin [View article]
    UPDATE: I closed this position at ~32 a share on February 23rd 2011
    Mar 29 09:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Introducing My Lastest Endeavor (Baby Announcement) [View instapost]
    Mazel tov!!!!!
    Mar 27 08:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Lessons Learned From CalPERS' 'Savings' and Liabilities [View article]
    Thanks for your response, please let me know if you make changes in the future.
    Mar 26 10:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Will Middle East Tensions Drive Oil to $300? Part I [View article]
    UPDATE: ONE YEAR LATER: Egypt and Yemen fall. I never predicted this whole uprising but looks like I was right
    Mar 25 04:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment