This user currently has no profile.
The Jaded Consumer (pseudonym) has master's and doctorate degrees in fields related to health policy and policy analysis, and routinely assists small businesses operating in fields characterized by complex or uncertain regulation. TJC believes that an investment produces enduring returns when backed by compelling reasons that profitability and competitive position can be maintained over time in the face of competitors eager to succeed in the same markets. TJC views real-world markets as ordinary human institutions subject to common mistakes and fears, and is eager to invest in companies whose businesses appear to be widely misunderstood in ways that discount their apparent future performance.
- Description: Writer.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- darnoc111:NMB was calculati... on American Capital, Ltd. - Significant Upside Fro...
- NMB: I'm not predicting 1 s... on American Capital Ltd.: What A Share Is Worth
- NMB:I would suggest that th... on American Capital Ltd.: What A Share Is Worth
- The earnings call contains ... on American Capital Ltd.: What A Share Is Worth
- The refusal to buy over $10... on Apple's Innovation: Proof It's Over, Or Reason ...
Latest comments on Jaded Consumer's Articles