This user currently has no profile.
The Jaded Consumer (pseudonym) has master's and doctorate degrees in fields related to health policy and policy analysis, and routinely assists small businesses operating in fields characterized by complex or uncertain regulation. TJC believes that an investment produces enduring returns when backed by compelling reasons that profitability and competitive position can be maintained over time in the face of competitors eager to succeed in the same markets. TJC views real-world markets as ordinary human institutions subject to common mistakes and fears, and is eager to invest in companies whose businesses appear to be widely misunderstood in ways that discount their apparent future performance.
- Description: Occasional Investor.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- What to make of the 2013 fu... on Some Math On ACAS' Capital Returns
- Actually, the tax asset's c... on Some Math On ACAS' Capital Returns
- I think the question is, wh... on Some Math On ACAS' Capital Returns
- I was puzzled by YCharts' g... on Some Math On ACAS' Capital Returns
- Since I had one lot put to ... on Some Math On ACAS' Capital Returns