View as an RSS Feed
View Jaded Consumer's Articles BY TICKER:
Apple's Innovation: Proof It's Over, Or Reason To Buy?
- Apple's post-news sell-off isn't unusual - but is it an opportunity?
- Far from having lost some old lead gained from early innovation, Apple continues to develop differentiated products customers love.
- Apple's competitive position in China has changed for the better.
- Apple's Q4'2014 will be driven not only by holiday demand but huge order backlogs from Q3'2014.
Apple's iPhone Launch: Predicting A Strong 2014 Holiday Quarter?
- Apple's record-setting iPhone launch didn't include China.
- Chinese demand for Apple's phones is high.
- Chinese launch sales atop the holiday season sales suggest a new record quarter.
- Apple Pay promises improved margins across Apple's entire product lineup from internal transaction processing.
Scale Is Opportunity At Apple
- Apple's Fall shipping reservations echoes its holiday shipping for the first iMac, which displaced competitors seeking to make holiday sales.
- Apple's volumes make possible capital investments that competitors can't easily match.
- Apple's vertical integration prevents competitors from interfering with Apple's operations.
Apple's Quality Is A Competitive Advantage
- Quality products support Apple's margins and its profit.
- Apple's consistent top marks in satisfaction surveys mean customer retention, word of mouth, trust.
- Apple's quality reputation makes iOS the priority platform even for cross-platform developers.
- Apple's reputation for quality aids entry into new market segments.
Apple's Position Supports Payment Processing Enterprise
- Apple's Passbook system grows its position as a payment intermediary, as suggested in 2011.
- Apple's top-tier customers make its payment network as attractive to sellers as to existing payments firms.
- Apple has deals underway with American Express, Visa and MasterCard.
- Apple Scores By Skating Where The Puck Is Going Internationally
- Understanding Apple's Anemic Quarter
- Is Apple's Threat Real In The Living Room?
- Apple: Cheaper Phone Means Cheaper Stock?
- Mobile Manufacturers Part III: Apple Makes More Money
- Apple After The Riot, Shortage, Strike, Etc.: Still A Buy?
- Apple: Pricing Policy, Pricing Power, And Profit
- Has Apple Peaked?
- Why To Buy Apple's Post-Earnings Drop
- Options Investing And Apple's Earnings
- Apple: Still Tops At The Top End?
- Back To The Future: Apple In The Enterprise
- Behind Apple's Mobile Market Strategy
- On The 'Decline' Of Apple
- Apple's Opportunities Broaden: Will It Seize Them?
- On The Future Of Apple's Growth
- Is Apple's 'Share' In Jeopardy?
- Investing Long/Short To Manage Volatility In Apple
- Apple Has Already Won The Tablet Market
- Cash Creates Opportunity At Apple
- Apple: The Long And The Short Of It
- The Excitement Over Apple Isn't Over