View Jae Jun's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ACN, ADBE, AERO, ALGT, ANDE, APEI, APSHF, ARW, BBRY, BBX, BID, BNNY, BOLT, BP, BRLI, CBOE, CCME, CCPCN, COH, CONN, CROX, CRUS, CSCO, CVLT, DELL, DISK, DLB, EGOV, EMAG-OLD, EMMS, ETN, EVI, EVLV, FLT, FRD, FTNT, GEOY, GLW, GRVY, GSOL, HPQ, IBM, IDCC, IGOI, INFU, INSM, INTC, IPGP, ITRN, JCP, JNJ, JOSB, KRFT, KSWS, KTCC, KTII, LQDT, MHH, MMM, MRVL, MSFT, MW, MYGN, NFLX, PARL, PLSDF, PRLS, PTNT, QSII, RGR, RSH, SAY, SBUX, SCL, SHOO, SKX, SMP, STMP, STX, SYNT, TEVA, THRM, TSLA, TYL, WFM, WTW, ZRBA
Syntel Is A Solid Pick At A Fair Price
- Why Syntel is a solid pick overall.
- A look at the fundamentals supporting the stock.
- Numerous valuations showing whether the current price is attractive or not.
Warren Buffett And Bruce Greenwald's Best Tips To Find Franchise Value
- The true definition of franchise value and why it's so important for huge gains.
- 4 tests to find franchise value in your investments.
- How to interpret the financial statements to identify franchise value.
Are You Making These 5 Common Investing Mistakes
- Which mistakes I make often.
- Why and how you can avoid these mistakes.
- The importance of using checklists.
Why Your Only Edge With Large Caps Is Valuation
- You'll learn exactly how valuation is your ONLY edge in the market.
- The two points you need to identify with large caps to make a ton of money.
- How Apple, Whole Foods were perfect examples.
See How These Stocks Chosen 3 Years Ago Are Performing Today
- How being scientific can help you improve your investing skills.
- The importance of sample size when testing performance.
- Performance data of 2 crowd sourced portfolios.
Advice On How To Spot A Market Bubble
Tue, Mar. 17 • 10 Comments
- What exactly is a stock market bubble?
- Are we in a bubble in 2015?
- The telltale signs of a stock market bubble.
4 Popular Metrics That Are Often Misused
Mon, Mar. 16 • 17 Comments
- Why you need to know what vanity metrics are.
- How vanity metrics are used by management and investors.
- 4 vanity metrics that you need to be careful of.
My Confessions As A Gambler And Why You're Likely One Too
Sun, Mar. 15 • 28 Comments
- What it means to be a gambler and you are likely one as well.
- Characteristics of a gambling investor that you should be aware of.
- Simple ways to avoid future losses that are easier said than done.
4 Easy Tips To Avoid Losses When Reading The Annual Report
- A quick understanding on the importance of properly representing data from companies.
- How to compare footnotes of annual and quarterly reports.
- 4 quick tips that will help you avoid losses when reading annual reports and listening to conference calls.
The Importance Of How To Invest, Not What To Invest
Wed, Mar. 11 • 41 Comments
- The big difference between the HOW and the WHAT.
- Why you shouldn't always listen to guru advice.
- Ideas on how you can invest better in your everyday life.
4 Red Flags That Make Cirrus Logic A Sell Today
- The price has exceeded the value.
- No competitive advantage to maintain it as a hold.
- A deeper look at the warning signs that make CRUS a sell today.
Skechers Or Steven Madden? See How The DuPont Model Shows You Which Is Better
- The actual downside of ROE.
- Learn the details of the DuPont analysis and how it can help you analyze the quality of a stock quickly and easily.
- Case study of SKX vs. SHOO using the DuPont analysis.
My Top 10 Stock Ratios And How To Use Them (Part 2)
- Part 2 of my top 10 list of stock ratios to find hidden gems.
- Learn how to use each one and why you should use it.
- Discover metrics and ratios that give deep insight most people just ignore.
My Top 10 Stock Ratios To Pick Hidden Gems (Part 1)
- Use the following stock analysis ratios to identify quality stocks.
- An explanation of how to use each one.
- Why each ratio is important in finding hidden gems.
What Whole Foods Is Worth Today And What That Means For You
- If you are a shareholder, you see whether it’s time to sell Whole Foods.
- Understand the potential of the organic food industry.
- What Whole Foods is worth today.
Don't Feel Bad If You're Not Making Money In This Market
Mon, Feb. 16 • 11 Comments
- The Dow is clawing back to its all-time high, and how it affects investors.
- Hedge fund performances suck, but are you getting suckered in to the hype?
- There is a need to reassess your attitude towards risk during market cycles.
The 7 Deadliest Words Of Investing And Why You Are Not Smarter Than The Average Bear
Thu, Feb. 12 • 19 Comments
- Stay away from these 7 deadly words that we tell ourselves.
- See how investors can be classified into three types of lemmings.
- Discover a simple concept of what valuation really is to an investor.
- Do These 3 Graham's Formula Stocks Satisfy Growth And Value?
Buy Gentherm When It Becomes A Value Stock
- Ranked #2 in the list of 100 Best Small Companies.
- A growth story company that should be a buy if it becomes a value play.
- Strong products and customer base, but slowing revenues is dampening the stock.
- Download the stock analysis and valuation PDF for the full numbers showing the financial and management performance of the stock.
225 Value Stocks Ready For Review
- See 15 years of results for value investing strategies.
- Download a file containing 225 value stocks for 2015 to keep your ideas flowing.
- A look at 5 value stocks being offered in this market.
How My Value Investing Strategies Performed In 2014
Fri, Jan. 16 • 8 Comments
- 2014 was a tough year in the markets but there was a strategy that outperformed the market with a gain of 24.5%.
- Quarterly breakdown of results for the 15 different value investing strategies I follow are provided.
- A detailed look at the stock portfolio that outperformed in 2014.
- Prepare To Make Money In 2015 With The Best Small Companies Of 2014
- Why You Shouldn't Worry About Market Crash 2015
- Quick Updates On 8 Stocks I Hold
- Why You Shouldn't Sell Apple Just Yet
- Warren Buffett's Concentration And 3 Of His Top 5 Holdings
- Best Small Companies Update And 4 Stocks To Watch
The Education Of A Value Investor
Sep. 20, 2014 • 2 Comments
- Sold Peerless Systems: A Net Net That Worked Out In 1 Year
- 5 Rules To Buy Quality Dividend Stocks Over Deep Value Butts
- CBOE Is A Long-Term Buy With One Heck Of Moat
- Stamps.com Is A Fast-Growing Small Cap With Fat Margins. But Does It Offer Value?