Jae Jun

View Jae Jun's Comments BY TICKER:
  • InfuSystem Buyout Coming With 32% Upside Potential [View article]
    Cant deny that. When you run the company, you want it to do well and increase shareholder value. But different story when you try to buy it. Everyone, founders like Dell want it at dirt cheap prices.
    Jul 23, 2013. 01:11 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • InfuSystem Buyout Coming With 32% Upside Potential [View article]
    Good thoughts.

I find it the competitive bidding of $2.25 is irrelevant in this situation. It's over complicating things. I would like to see how the shopping process went and who was involved. I'm sure that INFU would have been able to find a way to get themselves sold. The financials that they currently have is a definite turnoff for anyone and any company. They are still on the books for crazy severance packages, but the buyers wouldn't know that. Only the insiders.

This is one of those rare situations where the probability of the deal going through is so high. And I do believe that the offer will be higher. There are more companies that accept offers right away than those that reject.

Morris knows the value here. If he gets it for anything below $2.50, he still gets it cheap.
    Jul 23, 2013. 01:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • InfuSystem Buyout Coming With 32% Upside Potential [View article]
    yup and you wrote a great piece on it too
    Jul 23, 2013. 01:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Tesla Is Like Apple Except The Valuation [View article]
    >> Right, and presumably you haven't because (and I mean no offense by this) you can't afford a $70,000 to $100,000 car. <<

Yes I cannot.
    Jul 18, 2013. 10:03 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Tesla Is Like Apple Except The Valuation [View article]
    lol came across differently than I expected. Oh well.
    Jul 18, 2013. 10:02 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Missed Out On Visa And MasterCard? Then Keep An Eye On FleetCor [View article]
    looks like seekingalpha reposted the article.
    Apr 24, 2013. 01:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Value Of Dell Using The EBIT Multiple Valuation Method [View article]
    it't not a bad idea. It's simple which is always a good start.
    The difficult point to judge is whether the company will revert to its mean. That's something that requires much more reading and research. If it has Buffettesque qualities, then I don't see why not. It's why I hold AAPL at the moment.
    Mar 21, 2013. 03:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Stocks Passing A Contemporary Graham Investment Checklist [View article]
    $500k for a 25 year old is impressive as it is :)
    Mar 11, 2013. 01:08 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Stocks Passing A Contemporary Graham Investment Checklist [View article]
    Yes. AAPL holds most of their cash under "other" or long term assets. It is not as liquid as cash from current assets. They can liquidate it, but it won't be as quick or easy as withdrawing from the bank.
    Mar 11, 2013. 01:07 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Stocks Passing A Contemporary Graham Investment Checklist [View article]
    Good point but it's a good measure. For most companies, book value is low anyways. So if debt is less than BV, then the debt to equity ratio will be on the safe side.
    Mar 11, 2013. 01:06 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Stocks Passing A Contemporary Graham Investment Checklist [View article]
    i didn't include other or long term assets.
    Most of AAPL's cash is in offshore or non current holdings.

So by the standard definition, AAPL has a current ratio of less than 2, but they would easily pass it. Thus the comment that Graham would likely buy it next year.
    Mar 11, 2013. 01:04 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Is Not Worth $460 [View article]
    Glad to see another Graham disciple. But you can't value a company like AAPL on a simple asset basis.
    I like to use NCAV as a reference point, but it is of no use in this situation. Have to use the right tools for the right job.
    Mar 10, 2013. 01:07 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Is Not Worth $460 [View article]
    I still like the windows and android system though :)

I've used ipad, iphone, but it is just too limiting for the way I do things.

But now, I'm also hoping there are more people like you to help AAPL's growth ;)
    Mar 10, 2013. 01:04 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Is Not Worth $460 [View article]
    Hi Eli,

Can you tell me what it says? I don't have a subscription to Barrons and would be interested to see what they say.
    Mar 10, 2013. 01:02 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Is Not Worth $460 [View article]
    I would say they can. They have pricing power, R&D power. I can't hold even $10k in offshore accounts to save on taxes. AAPL does it with ease and the list goes on.

There are lots of products I don't care for. Doesn't mean anything.
    Mar 4, 2013. 12:43 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment