Jae Jun

View Jae Jun's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 5 Innovative U.S. Companies Leading The Way - Part 2 [View article]
    what timing.... looks like EW took a dive today (-20%)
    Oct 9 06:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cisco's Fair Value PE Is Not 12.7 [View article]
    @ Paul,

Thanks for the comments. I forgot to describe why I use a table showing PE of 7 as 0% growth because I write on my blog and keep forgetting that not everyone is a reader from here.

While Graham uses a PE of 8.5 for no growth, based on some extra research and study I performed, I have found it to be too high in todays environment and have adjusted it in my calculations to a PE of 7.
    Oct 6 08:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why The Market Is Wrong Believing Intel Will Grow At Less Than 3.8% [View article]
    quoting from my previous article.

"People will be wondering why I don't own or intend to buy Intel at such attractive valuations, but this is just because of the make up of my portfolio and the fact that I am already fully invested at the moment. I normally invest in small caps, and Intel does not fit well with my overall portfolio strategy."
    Oct 4 07:18 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel Is A Solid Pick Worth Over $35 [View article]
    Taking the average for now. If the reports confirm that intel will increase capex, then yes it should be adjusted up.
    Oct 3 02:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Intel Is A Solid Pick Worth Over $35 [View article]
    Going to have to disagree with your first point. There are many many companies where eps growth is much slower than fcf growth. Since eps is subject to accounting, it could be either flat or slightly higher by a couple of cents whereas FCF will add back in those non cash charges showing that growth is much faster. The point is to use various assumptions and independent models to come up with a value that looks at the company from different angles.

About acquisitions, that would definitely need to be looked at but quite difficult to fit all the details into one article.
    Oct 3 02:13 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • IBM: This Buffett Pick Worth $227 Or More [View article]
    Thanks for the vote of confidence Hewitt!

@ Bahamas,
    Sorry but I can't give timeframes. Although I may be able to value companies, timing is impossible for me and something I would rather not mention.
    Sep 20 02:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Has 40% Upside Remaining [View article]
    It seems like I need to clarify why I find it difficult to buy at $700.
    It's not the stock price. I have no issues with the actual number.

It's exactly the same reason if you were asked to buy a company that you previously saw at $1 which is now $100. That's the mental bias.
    $700 is just a number, the mental bias comes from constantly having watched it go vertical from the sidelines.

Just like how many people wouldn't buy a $100 pink sheet stock despite having solid fundamentals, AAPL doesn't have a very good place in my portfolio, although I wish it did.
    Sep 19 05:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What I Hold In My Portfolio - Part 1 [View article]
    Tucsonbill,
    I'm well aware of the past and what he did. My opinion is that he did a good job, but am glad he gave up the position as I believe another person could do a better job.
    Aug 28 03:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What I Hold In My Portfolio - Part 1 [View article]
    thanks for that. Looks like you have a great site with well researched reports. Enjoyed reading many of them just now. Will be recommending your site to others.
    Aug 27 04:10 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Will RadioShack End Up Like Circuit City? [View article]
    I overlooked the leases due in 1 yr. Keep that in mind when you do your analysis.
    Jul 26 01:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Will RadioShack End Up Like Circuit City? [View article]
    profitable means yearly. Not quarterly. If FCF is +ve by end of year, then that is profitable. Otherwise no.

Not assuming that they can sell their inventory, but their inventory management has been good. Sales and inventory growth are not overskewed.
    Jul 25 02:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Back-Testing Graham NCAV, NNWC Screen Strategies [View article]
    NCAV = Current assets – Total Liabilities
    So yes, long term assets are not part of the screen.
    Jul 20 02:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GRVY's Secret Recipe To Produce 50% YTD [View article]
    plus, when I wrote this article, GRVy was 50%+ YTD, even with the drop it is still 60% YTD. That is 10% increase from this article. Nothing to complain about.
    Apr 5 03:25 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • GRVY's Secret Recipe To Produce 50% YTD [View article]
    will come soon. Usually a month or two after non consolidated report.
    Like I said, ignore short term fluctuations, it doesn't do you any good. The catalyst for GRVY is just beginning. Once revenue starts coming in from RO2, the stock price will reflect that.
    Apr 5 03:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GRVY's Secret Recipe To Produce 50% YTD [View article]
    Yup sure is nice to get something right once in a while.

Stocks can do anything in the short term, so best to focus on the business. Use price as a tool not as a guide.

They only announced commercial launch in Korea. Think about the revenues that will come once GRVY localises RO2 for different countries. Lots of residual income.

Depending on what revenue numbers GRVY announces after a full quarter with RO2 that will make it easier to judge the true potential of GRVY.

Hasnt been at this price since 2007. It's been a long wait, but worth it.
    Mar 27 01:19 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment