Jae Jun

View Jae Jun's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Apple Is Still NOT Worth $530 [View article]
    yes. I believe I made it clear throughout the entire article.
    Mar 17, 2014. 01:44 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Is Still NOT Worth $530 [View article]
    fair value of $690 in my books.
    Mar 17, 2014. 01:43 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Is Still NOT Worth $530 [View article]
    The article was saying that AAPL is worth more than $530.
    Easy to see who reads vs those just commenting via the title :)
    Mar 17, 2014. 01:43 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Is Still NOT Worth $530 [View article]
    I hope to writing it too :)
    Mar 17, 2014. 01:41 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Is Still NOT Worth $530 [View article]
    Yes cheap compared to current earnings and the expectation of negative growth in some areas.
    Mar 17, 2014. 12:35 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Is Still NOT Worth $530 [View article]
    @Michael,

I believe you made the mistake of only looking at the title and skimming through the images because the whole idea was to show that AAPL is cheap based on current and negative growth earnings. Not contingent on future earnings.
    Mar 17, 2014. 12:34 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Your Only Edge With Large Cap Stocks Is Valuation [View article]
    Yes. Sorry but I still can't figure out what your comment means too.
    Mar 10, 2014. 02:02 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Years And 1,500% Later With Conn's Inc. [View article]
    Thanks Michael. Plenty of better analysts and articles than this but thanks.
    Mar 5, 2014. 12:47 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Years And 1,500% Later With Conn's Inc. [View article]
    While the numbers could be manipulated, I haven't com across many companies that blatantly do it.
    There are some stocks and industries that people can stay away from but for the most part, I tend to trust the numbers and average out the outliers.
    Mar 5, 2014. 12:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Years And 1,500% Later With Conn's Inc. [View article]
    good insight. I didn't think of it like that. I did know the customers were of low quality credit.
    Mar 5, 2014. 12:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Years And 1,500% Later With Conn's Inc. [View article]
    Thanks for commenting.
    Overconfidence..... oh how I know thee well.
    Mar 5, 2014. 12:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Special Situations Update: NuPathe Correction [View article]
    It likely isn't scottrade's fault. Just the way these deals are processed. I still haven't been paid out too. Don't know anyone who has who didn't tender their shares. The bright side is that you saved the fee needed to tender the shares.

With fidelity, it's $40, so I at least saved that..lol
    Mar 5, 2014. 01:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Special Situations Update: NuPathe Correction [View article]
    I can't say when they will convert. Just need to wait that's all.
    Mar 4, 2014. 02:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Unfiltered Thought Process On 2 Stocks: Fortinet, Tyler Technologies Inc. [View article]
    @joelkatz thanks. Glad you like it. It's not maintstream stuff so it doesn't get read much, but that's ok.
    Feb 21, 2014. 02:46 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Special Situations Update: NuPathe Correction [View article]
    yes enough shares tendered and looks like everything is going fine.
    With these deals, no news is good news.
    Now it's just a wait and see and maybe try to buy a few myself lol
    Feb 21, 2014. 02:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment