Jaimin Vyas qualified from City University in London as a systems analyst and is a free market trader, having lectured on free market economics at Strathmore University in Kenya which is affiliated to Harvard and is a director for research and development in a manufacturing company. He has been concentrating on the Uranium, alternative energy, Gold and Silver sectors for the last 7 years. His speciality is exploration companies in Uranium. Jaimin recently moved to the UK and concentrates on derivatives and financial markets and continues to be an active investor in the above mentioned sectors.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Jaimin Vyas.
Currently, there are no blog details for Jaimin Vyas.
Currently, there are no book details for Jaimin Vyas.
Latest Comments more »
- To, Deliberate trader.Clari... on More Bullish Signs For Uranium Stocks
- I do not guarantee anything... on More Bullish Signs For Uranium Stocks
- Just an added point; watch ... on More Bullish Signs For Uranium Stocks
- Dear Ed333,Thank you for yo... on More Bullish Signs For Uranium Stocks
- Hi Mk,Thank you for your co... on More Bullish Signs For Uranium Stocks
Latest comments on Jaimin's Articles