Full index of posts »
Who wants to buy Portuguese junk rated treasury bills at negative yields? http://bloom.bg/1BcCgZW May 20, 2015
Ensco $ESV down 63% in 14 months. Seadrill $SDRL down 75%. Transocean $RIG down 71%. This is what a commodity bust looks like. Mar 2, 2015
At some point in the future, quantitative easing is going to be remembered in the same light as Smoot-Hawley. ECB's latest move is insane. Jan 22, 2015
- Tim Meador on Economic Thoughts, July 2015 Good comments, Jake. I wouldn't worry too much ...
- J Mintzmyer on Analyzing The Presidential Betting Markets Interesting post- too bad there's no simple way...
- boechat1 on Introducing "Value Invasion": A Web TV Show On Value Investment Jake, You are on the right track with America's...
- Jake Huneycutt on Introducing "Value Invasion": A Web TV Show On Value Investment Jeremy, Outro is from Gioachino Rossini's "...
- JeremySpoken on Introducing "Value Invasion": A Web TV Show On Value Investment Thanks for the analysis on KKD, a very useful s...
- Introducing "Value Invasion": A Web TV Show On Value Investment ( Comments)
- Analyzing The Presidential Betting Markets ( Comments)
- Economic Thoughts, July 2015 ( Comments)