James A. Kostohryz
View as an RSS Feed
- Try Some Contrarianism
- The Ultimate Jackson Hole Surprise: GDP Targeting
Why QE3 Wouldn't Work and Why It Won't Happen
on Aug 19, 2011 • 104 Comments
- Next Stop: S&P 1,000
- Whether Apple Should Do a Secondary Offering to Raise Cash
- European Crisis Intensifying at an Accelerating Pace: For the Near-Term, Avoid Commodities
- Europe Officially on Recession Alert
- Apple's P/E Calculation: Subtract the Cash?
- Money Supply Explosion: It Doesn't Matter
The Great Earnings Yield Spread Divergence: The Bullish Case
on Aug 16, 2011 • 32 Comments
- Patent Wars Mean Less Profitable Mobile Businesses
- Leading Indicators May Signal Recession by September
Understanding the 'Great Earnings Yield Divergence': A Response to Felix Salmon
on Aug 15, 2011 • 49 Comments
- Collapsing Consumer Confidence Portends Danger Ahead
- 'Made in China' and USA Imported Inflation
- Europe Short Selling Ban Ineffective
- U.S. Treasuries: Does China Have Anything to Complain About?
- Time to Short Stocks?
- Apple: Hoarding Cash to Avoid Taxes?
- Spastic Market Action Suggests More Downside
- The Fed's Next Move: Alternatives to QE3
- China and the Anticipated Commodities Collapse
- Apple: Perhaps the Most Wasteful Company in America
- S&P Downgrade: Prospects for Dangerous Bifurcation of Sentiment
- U.S. Downgrade Hype: Bond Yields Are the Only Credit Rating That Matter
- The Market's Downside: S&P 950
- Market to Force Hand of Central Banks
- Why Apple Should Borrow Cash and Pay Out a Whopping Dividend
- The Fed's Window of Danger
- Market Strategy: August May Be Long and Hard
- Are U.S. Banks Really Worthless?