- Corn: With Weather Damage Now Known, Is It Time To Sell Calls?
- Crude Oil: Waning Global Demand Means Lower Prices Ahead - Or Does It?
- Selling Deep Out Of The Money Options To 'Drive Up' Your Odds Of Success
- Sugar: Big Picture Fundamentals Should Help Market Pay Off For Put Sellers
- The Problem With Gold ... And The Opportunity For You
This user currently has no profile.
James Cordier is the founder of Liberty Trading Group/OptionSellers.com, an investment firm specializing exclusively in selling options. James' market comments are published by several international financial publications and worldwide news services including The Wall Street Journal, Reuters World News, Bloomberg Television News and CNBC.
- Description: Portfolio manager. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Options
Liberty Trading Group To learn more about selling commodities options in an investment account, request our FREE Option Seller Starter Pack at www.OptionSellers.com ($100,000 minimum investment). Your pack includes a special investment plan for high net worth investors, examples of option selling positions and a 30 minute Video ...More
The Complete Guide To Option Selling, 2nd Edition This second edition contains all of the foundational information from the original edition and addresses recent changes in the market with brand-new material, including: -New chapters on volatility and portfolio building -Fresh insights into option spread trading in the “new” market environment -How ...More
volatile markets create the ideal conditions for selling premium—and how to profit when everybody else is running for the doors -New risk-management strategies for the 21st century, including how to manage the proverbial “Black Swan” -Focusing on why, what, where, and how of writing options, The Complete Guide to Option Selling is a peerless guide for seamlessly integrating options into your own investment program.
Latest comments on James Cordier's Articles
- Glenn Doty on Corn: With Weather Damage Now Known, Is It Time...
- ryanclarke on Corn: With Weather Damage Now Known, Is It Time...
- irbbping on Corn: With Weather Damage Now Known, Is It Time...
- Chris Bersaw on Corn: With Weather Damage Now Known, Is It Time...
- dieuwer on Corn: With Weather Damage Now Known, Is It Time...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »