View James Finch's Articles BY TICKER:
Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
- China Accelerating Use of Natural Gas Vehicles
Tuareg Rebels Threaten Uranium Mining in Niger
Jul. 20, 2007 • Comment!
- Denison Mines’ U.S. Uranium Mill Monopoly
Spot Uranium Price Drops, But Niger Rebels Pressure Miners
Jul. 9, 2007 • Comment!
China’s Natural and CBM Gas Ambitions Include Beijing Olympiad
Jul. 5, 2007 • Comment!
- Spot Uranium Price Takes Temporary Dip
- Institutions Chasing CBM Opportunities in China
- Upcoming China Export Quotas Could Send Molybdenum to Record Price
- Nickel-Free Stainless Drives Manganese Price Higher
- Uranium Funds Point to Near-Term U3O8 Price Decline
- Yellowcake Director Foresees Bargain Hunting after Uranium Stocks 'Washout'
- Strathmore Minerals' Uranium Strategy Quadruples Its ‘Buying Power’
- Molybdenum’s Diversity Keeps Demand Firm
- China’s Methane Attracting Carbon Credit Traders
- Natural Gas Primed to Heat Up
- Panicked Buyers to Drive Molybdenum Price Higher
- United Bolero Reviving Montana’s Bald Butte Molybdenum Project
- Exelon VP to Uranium Speculators: Thanks for the Price Rise
A Glimpse Inside The Uranium Market's Secret World
May 24, 2007 • Comment!
- China’s Battle for African Uranium
- Exploiting Uranium Price Market Inefficiencies
- Molybdenum's Time Has Come: Nano Particle Technology for the Future
- Miners Lobbied US DOE to Revive Uranium Price
- Uranerz Energy Expects Uranium Mining to Show a Profit
- Active Spot Uranium Demand Dropped by 65 Percent in April
- Nymex Uranium Futures Survey Results: More Interest, Volatility in Price
- Natural Gas Investors to Benefit From Global Ethanol Boom
- Utilities Disagree Over Spot Uranium Price
- Chinese Coal Companies to De-Gas Mines
- The Nor'easter May Be Good for Natural Gas Stocks
- U.S. Utilities Quietly Worry about Uranium Supply
- Yellowcake's Juniper Ridge: South Wyoming’s Best Uranium Discovery?