James Hartje

View James Hartje's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 5 Energy Stocks Set To Soar [View article]
    Solid array of picks, all of them are good companies and as a result they're stocks should perform well to. Sounds like you got in at some good price points as well, I expect the sector to rally going forward as the price of natural gas and oil is expected to rise.
    Jun 24 01:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Energy Stocks Set To Soar [View article]
    Thanks Doc, glad you liked it. XOM is always solid and I expect nothing less from them now especially if there is an energy rally which is easily achievable if natural gas and oil prices rise like many analysts expect them to.
    Jun 24 01:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Energy Stocks Set To Soar [View article]
    Agreed, good strategy.
    Jun 21 09:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Energy Stocks Set To Soar [View article]
    Thanks Thinking Big, we to like Chevron and have them higher rated than Exxon as well. Read our article we published last week highlighting why Chevron is a great stock to own:

Jun 21 09:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Energy Stocks Set To Soar [View article]
    We love UPL, just read the article we published last week highlighting UPL and it's great long-term potential

Jun 21 06:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Energy Stocks Set To Soar [View article]
    Which of the 5 stocks above do you currently own? Which of the 5 are you bullish about? Which do you have skeptics about? Please share anything to everything about these five energy stocks so we can together get the best updated analysis as it's always great to hear from various different points of view & perspectives.
    Jun 21 05:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Top 10 Energy Stocks You Should Own - Part I [View article]

Also for those of you who haven't yet read Part 2 to our Series, then simply click on the link below & read it right now as we just published Part 2! Now you can read about the other Top 5 Energy Stocks that make up our Top 10 List:

Jun 20 06:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Top 10 Energy Stocks You Should Own - Part I [View article]
    Please let me know what you think of my article above. Also feel free to ask any question or share anything with me either via comment, private message, Twitter @iamwallstreet, or by emailing me through my website's contact page: http://bit.ly/SDrjdL
    Jun 20 06:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Top 10 Energy Stocks You Should Own - Part II [View article]

Also for those of you who missed Part 1 to our Series, simply click on the link below & read about the other Top 5 Energy Stocks that make up out Top 10 List:

Jun 20 06:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Top 10 Energy Stocks You Should Own - Part II [View article]
    Jun 20 06:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Top 10 Energy Stocks You Should Own - Part II [View article]
    Why are you so concerned about CVX's investment in Argentina? Is there any news I don't know about that might indicate huge future losses for CVX because of this investment?
    Jun 20 06:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Top 10 Energy Stocks You Should Own - Part II [View article]
    I'm not worried about Chevron's exploration into Argentina & in fact I believe if anything it is a positive sign for the company. CVX has been doing this for quite some time now, from top to bottom they are a fundamentally sound company headed by a great management team. One of there most impressive strengths has been their ability to grow led by their management's effectiveness as CVX historically has always had great ROE & ROA numbers. They've made major investments exploring across the world so I believe they know exactly what they are doing when it comes to expanding into Argentina & like any smart company would have done they have already setup a system of checks & balances where if they see Argentina is not paying dividends then they'll cut their ties & not allow for one bad investment to derail the company's great success.
    Jun 20 06:24 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Top 10 Energy Stocks You Should Own - Part II [View article]
    Thank you very much, I appreciate your kind words & comment. Have you read Part 1 as well do get a full grasp of all 10 Energy Stocks? Which of the energy stocks we wrote about do you like best? Are you invested in any?
    Jun 20 06:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Top 10 Energy Stocks You Should Own - Part II [View article]
    Have to agree with you there & same goes for your Long Outlook for Chevron. CVX is a fundamentally strong company from top to bottom with many different growth options which if you read my analysis on CVX above you will see that I am a firm believer in the company and believe their future is strong. Also a great dividend play for those looking for fundamentally sound, growth stocks that offer great dividends too!
    Jun 20 06:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Top 10 Energy Stocks You Should Own - Part II [View article]
    Sorry we only had room for 10 total picks and while Ecopetrol EC has a great dividend yield of 6.34% that wasn't our main focus when looking at the different energy investment options and forming our criteria. Thanks for mentioning the stock though as I don't know a whole lot about the company but from just some of the numbers you gave me I am very interested now so going to do some research on the stock and if I think it's a good investment I will publish it's own editorial article on my website, http://bit.ly/GEI2db! Will let you know my thoughts on the stock as well, any other strengths or flaws I should know about Ecopetrol EC before I do my own research?
    Jun 20 06:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment