James Hartje

View James Hartje's Comments BY TICKER:
  • iShares Turkey ETF Poised for Success [View article]
    Seeking Alpha Won't let the links work so hopefully this does:

stocksonwallstreet.net...

If not just got to stocksonwallstreet.net/ and search Vietnam at the top & you will find some very informative in-depth articles on potential investments in the area.
    Jun 10, 2011. 06:03 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • iShares Turkey ETF Poised for Success [View article]
    True Vietnam I would say is a little more vietnam but I also love vietnam as an investment, read this article:

stocksonwallstreet.net...-‘pre-emerging’-market...

stocksonwallstreet.net...-world’s-cheapest-fron...

stocksonwallstreet.net...

stocksonwallstreet.net...-asia’s-fastest-growin...
    Jun 10, 2011. 06:00 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • iShares Turkey ETF Poised for Success [View article]
    Ya I can get you one!
    Jun 10, 2011. 05:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Top 2 Pharmaceutical Stocks Set to Soar [View article]
    Thanks jw4golf appreciate your support!
    May 20, 2011. 10:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Top 2 Pharmaceutical Stocks Set to Soar [View article]
    Thanks I am a bigger supporter of TEVA and believe it has more potential but still think VNDA has a chance.
    May 20, 2011. 03:02 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Top 2 Pharmaceutical Stocks Set to Soar [View article]
    I am no expert and in no way do I ever say I am, like I always say the site is for entertainment purposes and I push all readers to do their own research on the side and not base their analysis on my research alone. Thanks though for your opinions I see we disagree with each other.
    May 20, 2011. 03:01 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Top 2 Pharmaceutical Stocks Set to Soar [View article]
    I am a college undergrad and that has nothing to do in whether or not to take me seriously or not. Age doesn't make you a good investor but thanks for your opinion!
    May 20, 2011. 03:00 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Top 2 Pharmaceutical Stocks Set to Soar [View article]
    Thanks for your analysis on myself, actually I opening share my whole portfolio's performance and share not only my past winners but losers as well. Last year we performed very well and it has been clearly documented for all my readers to see. The two stocks above are my personal opinions and what I believe will happen if you don't like the picks then talk about that but don't start talking bad about myself when you are clearly misinformed.
    May 20, 2011. 02:59 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Petrobras: My Favorite Latin American Stock [View article]
    Correct there are two typos which have been corrected and posted in the real article: stocksonwallstreet.net...

Thanks for the help though.
    May 8, 2011. 12:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Petrobras: My Favorite Latin American Stock [View article]
    What do you disagree with? What are your thoughts on PBR?
    May 8, 2011. 12:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Petrobras: My Favorite Latin American Stock [View article]
    Thanks feel free to check out the site www.stocksonwallstreet.../ for more stock picks, market updates, and investment related articles.
    May 8, 2011. 12:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Five Speculative Chinese Investment Opportunities [View instapost]
    No I didn't check wrote the article a few days before, will look into it.
    Nov 18, 2010. 03:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Which Emerging Markets will Deliver the Best Returns? [View instapost]
    Agree ETFs are a great way to play Brazil as they package in all the best stocks. EWZ is a great one.
    Oct 26, 2010. 08:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Stop the Government: Free Market Capitalism is the Best Path to Prosperity [View instapost]
    If you want higher taxes and give away your hard earned money they all the more too you, donate lets not raise taxes and ruin our economy.
    Oct 26, 2010. 07:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Traders Think Ivanhoe Will Shine [View article]
    Lets hope IVN continues to shine.
    Jan 4, 2010. 02:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment