View as an RSS Feed
View James P. Montes' Articles BY TICKER:
A Recession, Under-Reported Inflation And A Run On Gold
- US is nearing a recession according to the latest GDP data.
- Are gold stocks missing in US vaults?.
- Currency wars to intensify.
American Threats Are Driving China And Russia Closer Together
- President Vladimir Putin gains world credibility.
- Washington continues to play tough against China and Russia.
- Political tensions build worldwide, and gold's reaction is bullish.
Gold And Silver Ready For Takeoff?
- Goldman Sachs call for $1,050 gold as a sure thing is very bullish for gold and silver.
- Latin American countries pawn their gold with Goldman Sachs.
- Silver forming massive long-term bottom.
The World Debt Bubble Is About To Burst
- Betting against the financial experts.
- The 10 Year Note Yield signals a potential crash is near.
- We are in the midst of a huge global debt bubble.
Gold Bears Predicting $1,050 Are Looking Shortsighted
- Gold bears predicting $1,050 gold are looking shortsighted.
- India to relax gold tax very soon.
- Shift of power from West to East.
Sprott's Rick Rule: 'The Simple Math Argues For Default'
- Record gold exports continue.
- High interest rates can be ugly for the economy.
- Mining shares have bottomed.
Gold And Silver; Past, Present And Future Swings
- New lows rejected.
- A combination of various cycles (short-term, intermediate and long-term) point to a low during this time frame.
- A close above 19.47 would trigger the weekly uptrend.
Are Currency Wars The Next Chapter?
- Low demand creating currency devaluations.
- Currencies will continue to implode.
- Gold and Silver will surface as "currency".
Sprott's Rick Rule: 'We Are Going To Default'
- Western Centrals Banks may not have as much gold as claimed.
- Goldman Sachs bearish call is bullish for gold.
- “We are going to default on the installment plan”.
The Largest Supply Side Shock Since The OPEC Crisis Of The 1970s
- World food shortages causing social unrest.
- Ukraine crisis spreading.
- Inflation will spread beyond food prices.
Is The U.S. Dollar Top The Bottom For Gold?
- U.S./Russia relations deteriorate.
- Is the U.S. petrodollar at risk?
- Gold and Silver bottoms completed.
Sprott's John Embry: Gold And Silver Making A Bottom?
- Fed's monetary policy uncertain.
- China's economy creating bubbles.
- Gold and Silver making a bottom.
A Speculative World About To Blow
- The Fed is creating a world speculative bubble.
- U.S. response to Crimea is stupid and dangerous.
- World instability creating demand for gold.
The 'Risk On Trade' For Gold Is Back In Town
- The dollar broke major support levels signaling lower prices are possible.
- More uncertainty regarding U.S. monetary policy not supportive for the U.S. dollar.
- The gold and silver markets are becoming the "Risk On Trade" flavor of the month once again.
Silver Is About To Make A Move. Will It Be To The Upside?
- The Fed's tapering exit strategy has created uncertainty globally.
- The U.S. Stock market is due for a major correction.
- Silver is making a cyclical bottom.
- Are Gold And Silver Ready To Rumble?
- Have Gold And Silver Mining Shares Bottomed?
- Sprott's Rick Rule Exclusive: Gold - The Bottom May Be In But Volatility Is King
- $1400 Gold Coming Up
- $1300 Gold Coming Up
- Prepare For A Shortage Of Physical Gold
- Are Central Banks Losing Control Of The Gold Market?
- Have We Seen The Bottom In The Gold Market?
- Sprott's John Embry: 'Feds Have Lost Control Over Monetary Policy'
- Is The U.S. Dollar Bearishness - Bullish For Silver?
- AGQ - The Investment Of The Decade?
- The 10-Year Treasury Note Is The Canary In The Gold Mine
- The Party Is Over For Low Interest Rates Globally
- Are We Looking At The End Of The Gold Market's 13 Year Bull Run?
- Eric Sprott: Higher Interest Rates Are Poison For World Economies In 2014
- The Fed's Worst Nightmare
- Is Detroit Following The Cyprus Template?