View as an RSS Feed
View James Picerno's Articles BY TICKER:
- The U.S. Economy: Getting Better, Or Just Not Getting Worse?
- Understanding the Equity Risk Premium
- FOMC: No Easy Answers, Despite Easy Money
- Dodd's Take on Regulation
- What to Expect From the FOMC Today
- Is a Trade War Brewing?
Taxing Our Way Out of Debt: An Experiment
on Mar. 12, 2010 • 13 Comments
- Consumption Ticks Up in February, But the Recovery Is Still About Jobs
- Jobless Claims: Waiting for the Floor to Give Way
- Risks, Rewards in Global Stocks
- A Sobering Analysis of the Employment Picture
- The CBO, And a Deeper Shade of Red for the U.S. Budget
- Is a New Era Dawning for China's Currency Policy?
- Market Efficiency and Stock Returns
- Jobs Get Snowed In
- U.S. Debt and the China Situation
- Labor's Recovery: The Plot Thickens
- Jobs: Still Disappearing, But the Rate Is Slowing
- Toward an Effective Macro Policy Solution
- Taxes and Personal Spending
- February Returns by Asset Class
Everyone Should Read Markopolos' 'No One Would Listen'
on Feb. 28, 2010 • 18 Comments
- What Does the Future Hold for Bonds?
- The Trouble With Bubbles
- Greece, Currency Swaps and an Expensive Game of Musical Chairs
- Durable Goods Orders Are Rising, But Can We Believe It?
- Jobless Claims: Another Warning Sign
- Is the Recovery Trend Faltering?
- Understanding the Critical Factors in Portfolio Return
- Can Investment Mistakes Be Considered Rational Decisions?
- GDP vs. Market Cap for Equity Market Asset Allocation
- Weather and the Economy