This user currently has no profile.
James Simpson has been offering advice to ETP issuers for over 12 years. He has worked with a wide variety of exchange-traded security types and has a solid record of helping issuers. Mr. Simpson began working with exchange-traded products in 2001 when he was hired as the Assistant Director of the American Stock Exchange’s ETF Marketplace. He spent four years as the registered representative of the SPDR Trust and worked closely with senior management of ETP issuers and traders. After helping the exchange overhaul its regulation of exchange-traded products in 2006, he left to help build out new ETP businesses, most recently as Vice President at Northern Trust Global Investments. He founded ETP Resources, LLC in September ...More 2009 and has assisted numerous investment advisors with their product development.
- Description: Company executive.
- Interests: ETFs
ETP Resources, LLC ETP Resources is a privately held, financial information services company founded in 2009. The company provides detailed reference data on U.S.-listed exchange-traded products, including investment company units, trust-issued receipts, and other derivative security types. We also offer consulting services to ...More
ETP issuers in the area of product development and to fiduciaries managing ETP investments.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
The Year Ahead: The ETP Industry In 2014 http://seekingalpha.com/a/15jr9 Jan 10, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- I think the author should h... on Seriously, The SPDR Gold Trust Isn't a Scam. Bu...
- No mention of the tax advan... on The Most Popular ETF Pitch Is Likely A Curve Ball
- The PowerShares NASDAQ-100 ... on The First Nasdaq-100 Covered Call ETF
- I was simply answering your... on Closure Of FactorShares Removes An ETF Industry...
- Ron,NYSE Arca Equities Rule... on Closure Of FactorShares Removes An ETF Industry...