James Stocklasar Thomas Jr.

View James Stocklasar Thomas Jr.'s Comments BY TICKER:
  • Why Growth Stock Antares Is Moving Higher [View article]
    Tappy,

Not really sure why you focused on NestraGel, but I hardly see it as a negative given that it's extraneous to the one-per-year roll out, but like you wrote, Pfizer is going to be a lucrative win once investors learn what it is.

Have a really great day.
    Jan 7, 2013. 09:28 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Growth Stock Antares Is Moving Higher [View article]
    Serenas5,

That's an interesting question. I've begun to think that Antares is serving a niche market with its injectors, therefore, it may be unnecessary for any biotech to buy them. Pfizer, however, isn't using an injector system since it's over-the-counter.

Have a nice day.
    Jan 7, 2013. 09:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Growth Stock Antares Is Moving Higher [View article]
    You are correct. A typo on my part. Indeed Teva-Sumatriptan is listed for 2014, not 2016. Wow! To think 2 products hitting the market the same year. (And yes, Otrexup is ahead of schedule; it could launch late 2013). Thanks for catching my error!

Have a nice day.
    Jan 7, 2013. 07:36 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Celsion: The Heat Is On [View article]
    Your question is answered by Celsion's phase I study. Go here http://bit.ly/Xjyb6O and go to slide #13. You will see that Celsion's method answers your question.

Have a nice day.
    Jan 2, 2013. 03:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Celsion: The Heat Is On [View article]
    Special Report - go here - http://seekingalpha.co...

See the pictures and videos!!!
    Jan 2, 2013. 11:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Celsion: The Heat Is On [View article]
    Readers, here's the actual link http://bit.ly/ZbAYPN to where you can view 2 videos.

Definitely take the time to look at these: Supplementary Video 1 and 2.

Have a nice day!
    Jan 2, 2013. 10:41 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Celsion: The Heat Is On [View article]
    Readers, I came across a link to stunning pictures in a major research article out of Duke University showing Thermodox penetration http://bit.ly/UFHfPW

The actual journal article is found here http://bit.ly/WkFBRk

Pictures are worth the look!!!
    Jan 2, 2013. 10:13 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Celsion: The Heat Is On [View article]
    Steve, I don't know the immediate answer to Q#1, but since the trial allows for repeat-procedures Q#2&3 must be addressed in the study though it's not visible on the clinicaltrials.gov website. Perhaps others can add color/answers to your questions. Great questions!
    Jan 2, 2013. 09:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Celsion's HEAT Study: A Far From Certain Outcome - Part 2 [View article]
    Bio Sage,

Your extraneous preoccupation with non-radiofrequency ablation studies is irrelevant as is your questionable mathematics. This article is boorish and predictable.

I prefer a more refined salient approach. One that observes that the placebo arm is destined to fail, and thereby, accents how the addition of Thermodox offers Christmas Tiny Tim a chance at survival no thanks to Ebenezer Scrooge.

With the utmost respect for you and your 18 followers, I rate this article BAH-HUMBUG!!!

Here's some coal for your stocking!!!
    Dec 24, 2012. 09:30 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sizing Up Celsion's Odds Of Success [View article]
    After 4 years, they do have 'some' long-term survival data. While it is not the primary endpoint, it certainly would do well to be positive. I haven't formed an opinion yet. Obviously one of the primary trigger events is "death for any reason"... this facet of the study will continue.
    Dec 24, 2012. 08:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sizing Up Celsion's Odds Of Success [View article]
    I think you missed my point. If it goes to $50/share, will it matter whether you bought a $7 or $7.50? Not in my world. Best!
    Dec 23, 2012. 01:37 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sizing Up Celsion's Odds Of Success [View article]
    If Thermodox succeeds, will it matter?
    Dec 21, 2012. 12:57 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sizing Up Celsion's Odds Of Success [View article]
    With respect to my reference to Mr. Feuerstein, no personal offense intended, but I do in fact think his article on Celsion counter-intuitively supports why Thermodox + RFA will succeed, and RFA alone will fail.

How so? It's well-documented that his 20mg/m2 doxorubicin argument was faulty: (1) he was referencing IV alone versus Thermodox's technology and it well documented that Thermodox delivers a concentrated dose to the targeted site whereas IV alone does not, and (2) he also had the dosage wrong 20mg/m2 versus 50mg/m2 in Thermodox.

But in addition, by Mr. Feuerstein pointing out the fail-rate of RFA alone, he was actually putting his finger on the fact that RFA alone has a limited kill zone not effective for 3-7cm tumors. The irony is he was actually making a case for Celsion because Thermodox widens that kill zone.

Astute investors will understand this. Astute investors will also realize that is why you can extrapolate the outcome using the statistical history of RFA alone until tumor recurrence.
    Dec 21, 2012. 12:10 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sizing Up Celsion's Odds Of Success [View article]
    As Dr. Poon's presentation points out, the recurrence rate of RFA alone has been studied in hundreds of cases, thus, one could apply that trend line to the dual arm event rate and extrapolate the results within a standard deviation of +/- 5%. I am anticipating a success rate in the range of 38-43% improvement. How about you?

All the best!
    Dec 21, 2012. 12:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Celsion's HEAT Study: A Far From Certain Outcome [View article]
    I took it as a compliment. I'll take it as a compliment. After all, I'm not the one publishing a blatant bash with a myopic analysis. But hey, best to you! Have a great day!
    Dec 18, 2012. 09:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment